Hot Spots

On and off the screen, under the gaze of thousands of pairs of eyes, Han Jue twisted his neck, brewed in his heart for a while, and spoke;

"When I flip through your comments on WeChat one by one.

That's right, I kept diligent in the midst of the abuse, yeah.."

Han Jue's rap is like a hammer hitting the quenched iron hard, which makes the listener feel like a hammer in their hearts, and then it is constantly beaten, making people breathless.

Han Jue's eyes were resolute, looking directly at the camera, gesturing, and the gesture pressed the silent beat.

In the camera, Fox2 stepped forward, lowered his gaze to the ground, approached Han Jue sideways, nodded slightly with the rhythm, and listened carefully.

"The process to this chapter I edited all the way myself.

I used to keep writing, but I never got to the point.

Who gave me the confidence and who led me in the uprising

Leave my handwriting in unknown lands

It can only be myself!"

The audience remained stunned and kept their surprised mood and posture, and listened to the whole part.

Some people understood what Han Jue was singing, and recalled Han Jue's past, causing a sigh of emotion.

There are also those who didn't listen to the lyrics and were simply amazed by Han Jue's flow.

The audience waited until they finished listening, rubbed their scalps, shook their goosebumps, and stood up and walked when they felt hot.

Han Jue's rap is actually not compact, or even unhurried, he pauses in the middle of each sentence, leaving enough gaps for the listener to digest the aftertaste.

Unhurried, self-respecting.

Han Jue's performance was finished.

Take a soft breath and look at Fox2.

Some viewers in front of the screen still didn't react after listening to it, they were just waiting to see Han Jue's joke, but the plot did not develop as expected.

After listening to it, they don't know whether it is good or bad, and they can't say what is good when they say it's good It's not good, but when I listen to it, I feel like I am constantly poked in the heart by a finger, and even if it is over, it has not completely eased up.

At this moment, the quiet scene, whether or not they can taste the good or bad of Han Jue's rap, everyone has turned their attention to the assessment instructor - Fox2.

Everyone thought that Fox2 would hesitate ah, will directly give the chain ah or something.

It's just that except for a small number of people, everyone didn't expect Fox2 to turn around directly.

That part of the audience who were still unhappy with Han Jue in their hearts was greatly relieved, they expected Han Jue to become a clown, and did not want to become a clown in the end.

So, they proudly said something on the Internet.

[But that's it.]

[I have known this for a long time.]

[It's just a clown who is sensational.]

This made many neutral viewers feel sorry for Han Jue in their hearts.

Although Han Jue did make 'inexplicable' moves that did not conform to other people's designs to attract attention before, it is understandable that the pig's nose is inserted into the green onion in order to fight attention, besides.