Follow in the footsteps of your predecessors

Hearing the screams around him, Han Jue touched his face that he loved and hated through his scarf, thinking that this time was really a disaster.

Really, even if half of his face was covered with a scarf, his handsome face was still discovered.

This time I was a little panicked.

Just like before after being recognized in the food court, Han Jue would say 'Yes, I am Han Jue' and then sign for everyone.

But this time there are really a bit of a lot of people, Han Jue is a little bottomless in his heart, afraid that it is a small matter to be trampled to death, and his clothes will be torn off.

Just as Han Jue was about to flee from the desert, he suddenly felt that something was wrong.

Even though the surrounding crowd looked very excited, they did not rush up, only shooting at him with their mobile phones one by one, so as not to let him run away.

'No, I'm not so angry that I want to run away from the fans, right?'

Han Jue felt strange, especially self-aware.

The line of sight looked at the performing singer, who was only stunned to play the piano there, and stopped singing, so she looked at him.

Turning his head again, Han Jue saw that the corners of Jalens's mouth were slightly raised, looking like he was watching a play.

After thinking about it a little, Han Jue had a guess in his heart.

'You know, I'm the original singer of this song?'

Embarrassingly, Han Jue was surrounded by people, and only there was a gap in front.

Han Jue was surrounded for a minute.

Only a faint commotion, accompanied by the sound of the piano, is absurd.

Han Jue thought to himself, ah, he is not a monkey.

These onlookers have not paid yet, why show them nothing.

Han Jue didn't want to stand anymore, so he tentatively took a small step forward.

The level of excitement on the faces of the masses has obviously risen a notch.

The frequency of blinking singers has also risen a notch.

The commotion also rose by ten bes.

Han Jue took another step.

'Clap'

One person applauded.

'Clap, Clap'

'Boom~'

One after another, someone applauded.

There was cheering during the period.

The street performer simply stopped, turned sideways, and looked at Han Jue expectantly.

'Gotta run.'

Han Jue knew what everyone meant.

Han Jue wanted to go back, but was stopped by everyone.

Everyone exclaimed 'No!', and then broke Han Jue's body towards him, pushed Han Jue's back with his hand, and pushed Han Jue forward.

He sighed, exchanged a look with Jalens and Amanda, shrugged his shoulders with Koike, and walked forward.

The crowd let out earth-shattering cheers, causing more and more people from afar to gather here.

Xiao Chi was completely excited, he couldn't take a funny video of Han Jue, and it was good to get a video of Han Jue's street performance!