A True Gift

The director's side was outraged, but it didn't affect the two people on the screen at all.

When the photographer saw the contents of the paper, he felt for a moment that time had stopped.

Of course, time does not stop, in fact, this is an illusion, he just has a blank brain, and the reason for the blank is clear.

The cameraman wanted to use that word to express his mood at the moment from the depths of his genes, but reason suppressed his instincts.

In the end, he could only use a kind of 'you are a beast' look to look at Han Jue, who was in the presence of the old god, through the lens.

It's a pity that Han Jue didn't look at him.

[XX buffet 50% discount coupon]

Zhang Yiman silently read the above words in his heart, stunned for a while, and then looked up at Han Jue a little puzzled.

There was a lot to say in the eyes.

Han Jue sat on the sofa, and Zhang Yiman sat cross-legged on the ground.

The line of sight meets, there is a height difference.

Han Jue looked at Zhang Yiman, and his eyes were more agile like a deer.

Zhang Yiman looked at Han Jue and suddenly felt majestic.

Seeing Zhang Yiman holding the coupon and casting an unknown gaze, Han Jue nodded lightly like a high-ranking monk, his eyes were kind, and there was encouragement in it.

Zhang Yiman's eyebrows were raised, as if he had realized, and he quickly lowered his head, frowning slightly and looking at the coupon.

Thinking that this was not an ordinary coupon, I flattened it, looked at it from the side, looked at it from the back, and wanted to see the mystery hidden in it.

But I didn't see anything.

The director experienced the incomparable loss of soul just now, and although he looked at the screen godlessly at this time, he muttered and had a trace of fantasy, 'Maybe there is really something... This coupon may not be so simple.'

The writers were a little tougher, and they came together to speculate.

"Maybe he has a surprise in this restaurant!"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Other screenwriters nodded frequently.

"This coupon is a key!" The female screenwriter who guessed was an old seniority, a little old, and she was so precious about love film and television dramas, so her tone was particularly categorical.

"Yes!" The more people think about it, the more likely it is.

They felt that Han Jue, who was highly ranked, must have a deep meaning in this move.

Sure enough, Han Jue opened his mouth in the next second to confirm their guess.

"This is not an ordinary coupon." Han Jue kindly reminded.

Squinting, shaking his head at an extremely slow pace.

If you are holding a cup of tea at this time, it is even more mysterious.

When Zhang Yiman heard this, his eyes lit up, his mouth pursed, he rolled on the spot, and grunted to the window. Point the coupon at the sunlight on the windowsill, like a counterfeit banknote, pull closer and farther, lie down and look, and look back.

Still didn't see anything, deflated his mouth, and looked at Han Jue innocently.

Han Jue's sitting posture changed, his elbows were propped on his knees, and he reached out to Zhang Yiman for coupons quite imposingly, saying.