What He Came to Do

The first time he got up close to a star, Koike remembers it vividly.

In fact, if it were not for the video testimony, Koike would not have determined that his memory was reliable.

Although there are so many Internet celebrities now, the income and attention are not less than some small artists and small stars, but Koike feels that
'star' is not called a star when there are many people he knows, but the most shining in a bunch of people, that is the star.

Kochi feels that Han Jue is a star, although he has not been popular for a long time.

When their [Xiaochi Chichi] micro special number released 'embarrassing', taking advantage of Han Jue's hot spot, Xiao Ike caught fire and did not receive a lawyer's lawyer's letter from him, Xiao Chi's status in the studio improved a lot.

He no longer has to be called to serve tea and water in his free time, because everyone will tell him to go out to find an artist, don't stay.

"Boss, you go out and walk more! There are no stars to meet you in the studio!"

"Boss, have you been to the shopping street today? Didn't you see Han Jue again?"

"Boss, isn't it too wasteful to buy a new camera without filming something?"

After the last chance encounter with Han Jue on the street, the friends in the studio always urged Xiaochi to go out more, and the cleaning and miscellaneous work could be temporarily put aside.

Koike himself is also proud, thinking that he has the eyes of people who find unique in the crowd, and it will be time to operate.

But it seems to have exhausted all the good luck.

Koike attended the recording and interviewed passers-by so many times, and finally did not encounter good luck again.

The only gain is to find that the newly bought camera is unexpectedly easy to use, there are no ugly women under the filter, and presumably the interview experience of passers-by will give more praise.

As Koike always returned in vain, he was later deprived of the privilege of going out at will, except as a cleaner to think of solutions and find hot spots.

The recent hot spot is not to be found, the eighth season of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" is coming out, as a summer monster-level variety show, every year at this time, everyone sharpens the knife.

"There is Hip Hop" has become a hot spot that almost all self-media video numbers must rub.

At that time, the Internet was either a spoof or an analysis of the strength of various players, or for the popular mentors of some popular players, do gossip collections and resume playbacks.

Xiaochi their micro special number has no reason to miss this wave of hot spots, do not rub the sky to thunder and split, do not rub the powder will fall, not rub not only does not show style, but will be called fall after.

Before "Bias is Has Hip Hop" was officially broadcast, all kinds of insiders and speculations about the show had already flooded the Internet.

Today, a fan broke the news that his own artist participated in the show, and he will definitely win the championship, so everyone must watch Yunyun on TV;

Tomorrow, another unsuccessful contestant will post a song to diss mentors on the Internet, attracting a group of melon-eating masses;

Some people even said that their friends were staff, implying that the mentor of this season was incredible, which was the most luxurious season in history, and then said a few names that everyone thought was absolutely impossible, causing turmoil.