Teammates

Han Jue kept holding the phone and did not hang up.

Whispering or laughter in the surrounding restaurants, if there is no or kind or malicious sight, it will not disturb Han Jue.

Han Jue only listened to the conversation of a whispered stranger on his mobile phone, then the sound of continuous button pressing, and finally the sound of footsteps stepping on the marble steps.

She came running to see him.

Han Jue turned around.

I saw Zhang Yiman trotting in.

Stopped at the door, panting slightly.

It attracted the attention of countless people for a while.

However, Zhang Yiman looked around the restaurant and never stayed on anyone for more than half a second, until he finally met Han Jue's eyes.

Zhang Yiman's eyes melted at once, bending into two bridges.

Like summer flowers bloom in winter.

He waved at Han Jue with a smile.

Han Jue smiled and hung up the phone in his hand.

Zhang Yiman also dressed very simply and daily, wearing a thick cotton jacket outside, which felt like he had just come out of the airport and went straight here.

Here full of elegant people, these two seem to be outsiders, in another channel, a channel that only the two of them can communicate.

Sister Qin did not follow behind, she should have gone to put her luggage.

Behind Zhang Yiman is that the photographer who has cooperated with [Workplace Couple] many times in "Let's Fall in Love" is carrying the camera and filming Zhang Yiman...

'This is popularity discrimination, why doesn't the program team shoot me, just shoot silly girls?'

Sure enough, this circle is the king of popularity, and the traffic is in charge, gee.

When Han Jue saw this person, he shook his head and sighed, as if he was an old pedant, and only felt the bloody reality of the entertainment industry.

But he didn't think about what he was doing all afternoon.

If this kind of thing was heard by Xiao Transparent, who had knocked on the door for a long time, I was afraid that Han Jue's heart would be strangled.

Zhang Yiman smiled while going straight to the seat next to Han Jue and said; "I just saw a little bear downstairs, it looks like you, uncle."

Han Jue pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled perfunctoryly.

In his impression, probably only children will see a very ugly or funny thing, and then say 'It seems like you' to a good friend next to him.

It is said that after a person stays with a person of several years of age, the habit of speaking and behaving will become a few years old.

Han Jue decided that he couldn't let himself be as naïve, so he shook his head, did not admit the accusation of the silly girl, and said, "Don't be funny, although I have a tiger's back and a bear's waist, my arms can run horses, and my fists can stand people, I am not a bear."

"You're not a bear, so what are you?" Zhang Yiman was amused by Han Jue's shameless gold sticking to him, and bit his lip to carry a meat steak from Han Jue's plate.

Han Jue pushed the food between the two and said, "I'm a parrot."

"Why parrots?" Zhang Yiman tilted his head, nibbled on the lamb ribs, and asked strangely.