Rubbing Rice

Han Jue the restaurant they were going to was not crowded with other restaurants on the side of the road.

Instead, it is particularly unsocial to sit on a landscape.

Just such a restaurant is in front, so Han Jue is not worried about staging the plot in the funny comic, that is, when he is about to come, he is finally taken by Xia Yuan to a fly restaurant next to the luxury restaurant.

This large area of trees was planted around the restaurant, and in autumn, the leaves have not all fallen off, and in a large green area, only some leaves are gradually turning yellow.

But this innocuous silence does not affect the popularity of this restaurant.

Approaching the restaurant, Han Jue could already see the customers eating.

You can't see diners on the front of the first floor and the second floor, and you can only see customers on the third floor in the open air.

Judging from the age of the customer, it is not monotonous.

There are young people in leather jeans, shrewd ladies in professional clothes, and elegant old people in Tang costumes that prove that this is not all a paradise for young people.

Judging from the dress code, it seems that there is no hard and fast rule that you are not allowed to enter if you do not wear formal clothes.

Han Jue looked at himself in dark blue thin sweater and black slacks, let go of his heart, and did not worry about being stopped.

The sun is getting closer to noon, but the sun is not vicious.

Everyone sat in the open sun, looking very small.

There are no buildings around this park, the hustle and bustle are far from here, and the air is fresh like Chinese coins that have not dried ink, ensuring that customers do not have to worry about cars suddenly passing by and rolling up dust when eating bring to food and finally eat in your mouth.

When Han Jue followed Xia Yuan to the restaurant, three or five people walked in front of him, they came out of the restaurant, and they looked frustrated and not happy.

Han Jue wondered 'Could it be that this restaurant tastes bad?'

The pace slowed down a little, quietly observing the expression on the other side.

Four of the five people were very depressed, and the last one was on the phone, and said in a helpless tone.

"No need to come, no need to come, you have to make an appointment a day in advance. Let's eat it in another house."

Hearing such a stylish appearance, Han Jue's expectations for being put down quickly rose a lot.

"I don't know what bad luck the owner of this restaurant has wrong, and he wants a friend of mine to be a manager. Then it became one of the strongholds of our group."

Xia Yuan also heard the words coming towards him and turned his head to chat with Han Jue about this restaurant.

"Very good." Han Jue pursed his lips and moistened his lips and said.

After entering the restaurant, the service staff at the door saw Xia Yuan, and did not ask if there was an appointment, so he bowed slightly to welcome Xia Yuan.

Xia Yuan nodded and walked straight to the passage.

The group of people who had just eaten the closed-door soup saw Xia Yuan and Han Jue enter safely, so they sighed and turned away in disappointment.