I'm not here to be funny

The cold of the magic capital is directly drilled into people's bones through down jackets and layers of sweaters.

It's better when there is sun, when the sun shines down and the whole morning is clear and clear, with a white wind.

In this old residential area, far from the center of the city, many people surrounded this morning.

Most of these people are middle-aged and up, and they don't have to go to work or school.

Zhang Yiman's popularity has really risen a lot.

In the past, when I saw "Let's Fall in Love" during the recording, the old men and ladies who looked at it a few times passed, this time they all stood and stopped, leaned over to watch, and it was not too difficult to carry the dishes.

After being stopped by the staff, he dispersed and retreated, and while the staff was not paying attention, he secretly gathered forward and pointed at Han Jue and Zhang Yiman.

The combat effectiveness is not diminished in those years.

Fortunately, the little girls and juniors have gone to school, otherwise it may not be so orderly at this time.

Han Jue bathed in the sun, read the book carefully, and after reading a page, he used his gloved hand to clumsily turn the page.

Zhang Yiman put on the hat of the down jacket, his face was hidden behind the bib, and the bib was hidden inside the down jacket.

It is both sun protection and heat preservation, and importantly, it can also be observed secretly.

Several times she wanted to help Han Jue turn the page, but she always missed the opportunity again and again.

Both of them are people who don't care about the fingers of others in the distance.

You look at yours, I look at mine, they look at theirs.

Upstairs staff down.

The cameras in the house were placed.

Director Wang came over and called Han Jue and Zhang Yiman so that they could start recording.

Han Jue put away the book and ran to the upstairs room with his arms in his arms.

Zhang Yiman is like a fart, with a tail at the end.

Since there is a couple's residence, the opening of the show generally starts here.

Two people in this new home haven't been here for a long time.

The house has been cleaned by the program team and the heating is turned on.

When Han Jue entered the room, he threw himself straight onto the sofa, hugged a throw pillow and did not let go, and his eyebrows melted comfortably.

In the cold winter, conversations between people seem to become a kind of consumption, and it is not so necessary.

Quiet nature has its lovely features.

Han Jue felt so.

So, Han Jue buried his face in the sofa, treated himself as a stone, or let himself live in the stone, and refused to move for a long time.

It is necessary to rely on the work to suppress the memes, but this "Let's Fall in Love" cannot be regarded as a work, so it seems to be good to go to the show to take a paid break.

Zhang Yiman entered the house like a small animal who had been away from home for a long time, returned to a familiar place, and revisited all the rooms in the house.