Viewer or Creator

After Han Jue took the notebook, he sat next to Xia Yuan and flipped through it.

He himself does not know which past life movies are mixed with these more brainstorming synopses.

There are even golden sentences from literary books.

"Are you planning to write a script?" Xia Yuan picked up the fruit brought by Han Jue and asked in a casual tone.

"Yes." Han Jue replied casually.

"You don't want to work hard to be a singer, an actor, or a superstar in the promising career of an artist, but you plan to be one..." Xia Yuan tilted his head to look at Han Jue's expression, as if confirming something, "Screenwriter?"

"How do I feel like you look down on the screenwriter? Screenwriters, like journalists, are also writers, so let's not kill each other."

Han Jue looked at Xia Yuan with disgust.

"Didn't look down, I was just surprised. Seeing that you don't learn or learn on the surface, I didn't expect to secretly write the script behind your back. Incredible." Xia Yuan shook his head.

Han Jue rolled his eyes pompously.

In fact, the heart is still a little weak, objectively, according to the fool's appearance and knowledge reserve of the predecessor, suddenly one day said that he was writing the script behind his back, which let others know that he was really going to be laughed to death.

However, after observing and getting along with Han Jue many times, Xia Yuan was more likely to accept this matter.

"I see that you should have made up a lot of cultural classes in recent years and be self-motivated." Xia Yuan picked up "Manga Shōnen Weekly" and said, turning the manga into a loud noise.

Han Jue bit the apple to himself, ignoring Xia Yuan's joke.

"Then again, you started writing the script because of Lao Jia's movie?" Xia Yuan asked.

"That's not it, I started writing it a long time ago." Han Jue has always supplemented a lot of film and television content in this world, but only input but not output is by no means a healthy way to absorb.

So, there are some short stories written, but more of them are fragmented plots, which can be regarded as accumulation of material.

For example, in the literary and artistic area on the edge of the film and television studio, he saw Xia Yuan for the first time and witnessed Xia Yuan pierce the lie of a false artist, and Han Jue wrote down the process.

"When you sang and danced as an artist before, I didn't even hear you talk about it in interviews or interviews." Xia Yuan was surprised, judging from the information she collected, Han Jue's nature that had been floating in the sky since his debut could hide this kind of thought?

It should be normal for the whole world to know.

"You don't understand, I used to make money first, endure humiliation for my dreams, and I am an artist." Han Jue said half-truthfully.

"Stop teasing it." The corners of Xia Yuan's mouth were raised, and he looked very contemptuous, "I have never believed in such words as making money first and then pursuing artistic dreams."

Han Jue raised his eyebrows; "How? Explain the explanation."

"If you want to express pure artistic creation, the starting point is narcissism. And no one, after betraying his principles, can still maintain a simple relationship with life. I've seen too many people who say they have to satisfy their financial resources before expressing themselves. Those who make movies say that they should first make movies that make money, and those who write scripts say that they must first write scripts that meet the market, heh, this is a kind of self-deception. They will never make the film they want to make again, write the script they want to write. So, I think that people who have the idea of making money first and then pursuing their artistic dreams will not become artists in the end." Natsuhara concluded.