Newcomers Are All Monsters (Part I & II)

Not even a night is needed, just shortly after the latest issue of "The Singer" was broadcast, Zhang Yiman became the new darling of Internet entertainment news.

Before the latest issue of "Singer" was broadcast, Zhang Yiman, as one of the singers of [Suspected Kicking Pavilion Singer], was actually not very popular in the topic discussion, in the final analysis, because no one wanted to believe that she was a Kicking Pavilion Singer.

Those who broke the news on the Internet, said that they were on the scene, and swore to kick the gym singer with people's hair is Zhang Yiman. 

But in addition to Zhang Yiman being a fan and a fan of "Let's Fall in Love" and still harboring a little expectation, others only treat these whistleblowers as either having interests or grandstanding, and cannot be believed. 

The whistleblower put down the cruel words in shame, leaving the skeptical waiting to be punched in the face. 

The crowd laughed. 

In the eyes of most netizens, Zhang Yiman is just an idol singer who became popular by variety shows, maybe his singing skills are not bad, but that's it. 

It wasn't until closer and closer to the day of the broadcast that there was more and more evidence that Zhang Yiman was a singer in the kicking pavilion, coupled with a "person in the industry" who had never missed the news of a music variety show, and revealed the truth in a clear way, that everyone finally became serious. 

At the same time, overwhelming doubts followed. 

Although Zhang Yiman's passers-by were very popular before, for other netizens who listened to the wind and rain, viewing vases was not as strong as the pleasure of smashing exquisite vases. 

[I said that if Zhang Yiman is really a kicking singer, then "The Singer" is too urgent this time.] 

[Teacher Zhang has potential, but his qualifications are too young to cope with such a big stage, and I hope that it will not become a killing in the end. ]

[Ai Du is awesome! This can be arranged!]

[A round of tours, a round of tours. (melon eating emoji)]

[...]

Turning over and over is nothing more than a few words. 

Seniority theory, conspiracy theory. 

"The Singer" and [Aidu Entertainment] tacitly ignored the comments on the Internet, and instead allowed the doubts to ferment. 

As a result, Zhang Yiman's previous interpretation experience was dug up by people with intentions. 

The scene of the list show is decent, and it has been evaluated as "potential, but still not enough for the level of "Singer". 

There are also clips of Zhang Yiman's singing in "Let's Fall in Love", which have been spread one after another. 

Got [Sounds OK?], and [I don't know whether it is insincere or deliberately trying to attract attention [low-end version of XXX, there are traces of imitation] such harsh evaluations. 

Even the clips of Zhang Yiman's competition when he was a child were released, and netizens were able to bar [empty technology, no emotion]. 

As long as netizens want to pick a thorn, any angle can fancy pick a thorn to show you in minutes. 

Completely ignored the exclamations of people who knew music. 

There are still rational and objective netizens, and after all, there are still people who are looking forward to it after learning about Zhang Yiman's resume.