Teacher Zhang's Obsession

Han Jue and Zhang Yiman didn't take two steps before they came to a street full of places selling snacks.

The deli area is not here, so there is no smell of fumes, and all the snacks sold here are broken mouths, marshmallows, lollipops and the like.

When passing by the ice cream shop, Zhang Yiman couldn't walk the road, pulling Han Jue and saying that he wanted to eat ice cream.

"We said we wanted ice cream a long time ago!" Zhang Yiman tightly grasped Han Jue's hand and did not let him go, and he had the posture that Han Jue immediately sat on the ground as soon as he said that he did not agree with her.

For the ice cream that was said to be eaten on New Year's Day, but it has not been eaten, this matter has become Zhang Yiman's obsession.

She vowed to eat ice cream this time.

Eating ice cream with her boyfriend is something that Zhang Yiman had been thinking about when he was in junior high school.

When junior high school was out of school, the little couple met to go to the dessert shop, and she could only obediently go to music lessons.

When I saw those little couples when I passed by, I was very envious.

What you lick and I lick, what ice cream clinks, what spoons each other hey, these scenes in reality, comics, and TV series, Zhang Yiman has been fantasizing about for several years.

Originally thought that such a thing would have to be thought about for several more years, but suddenly found that this year seems to be possible, and it is still the bright kind, how can she not be excited?

Especially the object is Han Jue.

She used to do a lot of things she wanted to do with her boyfriend.

Of course, now she just wants to buy ice cream with her "boyfriend" and that's it!

Han Jue was pitifully watched by Zhang Yiman, and he was in a dilemma.

"Please, please~" Zhang Yiman shook his shoulders, clasped his hands together, and said softly.

His gaze looked up at Han Jue, and those eyes were particularly innocent.

It makes people feel that if they refuse, they are simply not human.

Not men.

"What ice cream do you eat in winter?" Han Jue refused.

The surrounding fans saw that Han Jue couldn't even meet the requirement to eat ice cream, so they shouted "It's not a man" stupid words like "Let's break up", "What do I want you to do".

Han Jue thinks that these fans and their idols have one attribute, so they love some silly things!

"Why can't you eat it in winter, just celebrate the new members of our family!" Zhang Yiman took out the killer tool and held the ugly bear to Han Jue.

The ugly bear's eyes were facing Han Jue.

When she said this, Han Jue's facial features were like being ravaged by someone who rubbed mahjong, wrinkled together, and didn't want to eat it.

But he was really ashamed that for Zhang Yiman's sake of not disliking ugly bears, Han Jue accompanied Zhang Yiman to eat ice cream in the winter.

Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes, and where there are playgrounds, there are ice cream shops.

Ice cream and amusement parks are meant to be together.

There are several ice cream shops in this row, and everyone sells the same products, and there must be differences in core competitiveness.