Dead Ashes Can't Blow

A newcomer warmed up in the [Alley Bar], and the incident quickly spread in a small area of the underground music circle.

Before these musicians who were still waiting for opportunities underground heard the news, most of them first felt disbelief, then absurdity, and then doubts the authenticity.

In addition, people who did not know what this 'newcomer' name represented were also stunned after a popular science.

Some of the sourness and envy in my heart disappeared at once.

They may not believe that this Han Jue, who jumped on the stage when he was young and bounced on the news when he was old, could make any real music, or they thought that Han Jue was afraid that he could not turn over.

The news that Han Jue's brokerage contract is approaching its expiration date has still been exposed, and people have speculated that Han Jue, who has become a rat crossing the street and everyone shouts at him, is not surprisingly that no takeover man will take over.

They felt that even with the function that [Alleyway] could provide newcomers with a great bonus to the starting point of the debut platform, it might be meaningless to put it on Han Jue.

What happened after that also proved that what they thought was true from the side.

After Han Jue finished singing, in addition to getting a piece of applause from the audience present at that time beyond the sound, there was no movement.

There was no momentum, no publicity, and Han Jue seemed to sing a song that didn't exist in a place that didn't exist.

The news on the Internet is still the same broken thing that Han Jue used to have.

After the content of Han Jue and Zhang Yiman meeting in the new issue of "Let's Fall in Love" was broadcast, as Director Wang expected, this show successfully attracted the attention of many melon-eating people and satisfied the desire of many netizens to watch Han Jue's jokes.

"Let's Fall in Love" also became the ratings champion of variety shows in the same period.

While people were attracted to this couple and sang the praises for this couple, various bulls, ghosts, snakes and gods took magnifying glasses and painstakingly interpreted and analyzed Han Jue from different angles.

[The influence of childhood shadows on Han Jue's view of love!]

[If Han Jue had a girlfriend or wife, would he be violent?]

[Han Jue, who has lost morality!]

[Like teacher-student love?!]

And Han Jue in Weite is still silent.

Just because he lives life to the fullest.

After recording the post-interview of "Let's Fall in Love", Han Jue went to Xiao Fan's music company non-stop.

In the last call, Han Jue asked Xiao Fan to help him pull a few commercial performances, and Xiao Fan did find it for Han Jue.

It was packed in a special show by Xiao Fan and their company.

Han Jue didn't have to choose, his attitude was very calm, and he thanked Xiao Fan.

Then Han Jue said that he wanted to make the full version of 'Slave' and 'Epic', so that it was convenient to hang it on the Internet to sell the sound source, and it was convenient to run the commercial performance next, and Xiao Fan readily agreed to help make it.

In the next two days, Han Jue left early and returned to Xiao Fan's recording studio in the evening, and produced two songs with Xiao Fan.