"Spit Show" - He is a genius!

"I'm not trying to make you think I hate being famous."

Han Jue said faintly, and after speaking, he turned his head to look at it in deep thought.

The blacks and whites sitting opposite Han Jue, while frowning and staring at Han Jue, pointed to a mobile phone, as if waiting for an explanation.

The mobile phone that was about to be poked into a hedgehog by several fingers, Han Jue's figure could still be seen on the screen through the black and white fingers.

Han Jue was wearing a white shirt, and his ill-intentions were clearly visible, and behind it were the four big characters of 'Spit Show'.

Han Jue saw it, his face was very helpless, but what he thought in his heart was 'is it really a 360-degree appearance without dead ends, and I am not afraid of collapsing into an emoji at any time'.

"Old Han, I didn't expect you to hide so deeply."

A black youth still had an incredulous expression, shook his head and sighed.

Han Jue spread out his hand, shrugged his shoulders very beautifully, and said.

"It's just that it's really not worth mentioning, how the talk show says, I don't care at all."

"I didn't expect you to rap so well, and the talk show is not bad."

A white kid looked like a junior high school student, shaking his fists excitedly.

Everyone nodded.

"It's okay."

Han Jue didn't look very happy.

It may be because when they first met these little friends, they only heard Han Jue rap a few times, as if they were acting very 'hypocritical!'

In front of Han Jue, they 'blow' Han Jue's rap into - 'If you go to [Huaxia Has Hip Hop], the absolute champion!', so Han Jue has long been unwilling to believe this group of international friends who have been 'poisoned' by Chinese etiquette.

To be too polite is to kill, hey!

The sober Han Jue knows how 'not worth mentioning' his rap is in front of professional rap!

Han Jue waved his hand, making these people in front of him stop praising like a brain wreck, he was not so easy to fool.

After so many days of playing rap with my friends, we are familiar with each other a lot.

Every day, a bunch of people go to an underground field to watch a game today, and tomorrow they go to find a group of friends to compete in rap.

Han Jue didn't have been in the team for a long time, but they could all feel Han Jue's respect for them, and they didn't look down on them like other Huaxia people and didn't play with them.

Although these people also told Han Jue that Han Jue's strong rap was also one of the reasons for accepting him, Han Jue did not believe it at all.

The ancestors of these black and white friends went to China to work hard, worked hard to take root in China, and gave birth to a variety of Chinese Americans with different skin colors but native Chinese Americans.

These three-dimensional Americans speak authentic Chinese language, and from time to time pop up a little dialect or buzzwords, which Han Jue still finds novel.

These days, Han Jue followed these American friends around, and saw that they almost only played with Americans, and did not see much Huaxia people.

Han Jue is very eye-catching in the crowd, but in order to practice rap well, he forced himself to become unobtrusive, anyway, he was not afraid that they would take out a gun to suddenly break out of himself without saying a word, and his mentality was very relaxed, and he could play as he wanted.