251-280

Chapter 251: Maturity is Silence

The fourth place had a bunch of flowers, the third place had a bronze medal, and the second place had the biggest disappointment.

The two singers who have already obtained the final result, although disappointed, have accepted the result, relaxed, and no longer need to be nervous and anxious.

The mentality was good, and soon began to talk to the other singers on the side.

"Let's rub it later?"

"Done."

"Eh, go eat supper and add me one."

"......"

They all spoke with serious expressions, so the atmosphere of the scene was still very solemn.

At this time, the ratings of the show surpassed the highest peak since the start of the show "The Singer", which is probably related to the addition of Zhang Yiman in this season and lasted to the last step.

On the stage of "Singer", young singers easily can't get on it. For example, singers from the draft usually have to stay up for several years, fade the youth of the students, and gain the public's affirmation before they are invited by the program group.

And the record company came out, like Zhang Yiman, there are many young singers who have participated in the competition, but they have not been able to walk on the stage for a few rounds.

Zhang Yiman, like this, broke many conventions and stepped on the threshold of [Singer King] with half a foot, which is really rare and the first.

She now seems to represent some kind of living young force, carrying the hope of rebellion and breaking conventions, which is why she has attracted the attention of a large number of young audiences.

According to rough statistics, there are about hundreds of millions of people at home and abroad waiting for the ownership of this season's [Singer] trophy.

All eyes are watching.

Zhang Yiman stood on the side of the Queen of Heaven, and the little bird was held by the Queen of Heaven by the shoulders, next to each other waiting for the final result.

At such a moment, Zhang Yiman actually wanted to hold Han Jue's hand and wait for the result, but this diva liked her too much and treated her very well, so she was embarrassed to push this diva away.

In previous episodes of the competition, the diva who was very strange to Zhang Yiman took care of her quite well, seemed to really like her, exchanged contact information in private, and even often mentioned her in other programs, saying that the most optimistic singer in today's music scene is Zhang Yiman.

But Zhang Yiman is not one to give up easily.

Han Jue, who was standing behind Zhang Yiman, glanced at the silly girl with one hand behind her back and waist waving around, this height was embarrassing for Han Jue. Han Jue silently took a step back, distanced himself from Zhang Yiman, turned his head and continued to seriously discuss with Song Yin what was delicious and not spicy around.

"The winner of the tenth season of "The Singer"- the title of [Singer], is..."

He Tu looked at the hand card in his hand and almost pronounced the last name.

"Before announcing the results, let's hear the two singers say what they want to say most at the moment." He Tu smiled playfully, and handed the microphone to Zhang Yiman as soon as he changed his voice.

"Eh~~" The audience in the audience vented in one breath, and under the anger, they booed He Tu together.

He Tu smiled mischievously.