Passion

Kevin's group of foreign tourists don't know Han Jue, but some of the Americans who have settled in the magic capital in the bar do.

The protagonist of the seething "Diary Gate" some time ago, the topic character of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" before, and the music creator who recently released two songs in a row to make netizens cry and be silent.

These melons are full of summer flavors.

It was a summer to remember.

It's just that they don't know why Han Jue actually came here to sing, and they haven't heard that Han Jue has created English songs.

Is it because he has a good relationship with the owner of this bar?

They are also curious, although Han Jue is not a popular artist, if he wants to sing English songs, whose song will he sing?

Does this mean that the English song has spread to Huaxia?

The organic audience turned on their phones and prepared to record it.

Some Americans who know Han Jue's recent turmoil give popular science information to people around them who don't know Han Jue.

May have successfully picked up strange people of the opposite sex with this move, and they are not all bad words about Han Jue, and every sentence to introduce Han Jue often has a turn in the end.

[Han Jue, he is the artist who has been hacked the worst in Huaxia now, but I don't know why, Huaxia netizens only stared at him for online violence.]

[He used to be an idol artist who hit the street, and this summer he began to turn over by strength, but it seems that there is some force behind it.]

[Suppress him. What the? What do you mean by pounce on the street, you ask? I faint.]

[He's very handsome!]

[He used to be a spoiled bastard, but now he is much more mature and talented!]

If Han Jue had heard how these foreigners had introduced him, he would have been surprised.

As for asking why these crooked nuts' evaluation of Han Jue is so non-mainstream.

Some of them feel that Han Jue's recent way of speaking up for himself with musical works, obviously a rapper but not using rap diss, makes them feel cool.

Others have a little affection for Han Jue, and the reason is very simple - Han Jue's songs have English.

The English words and phrases that appear in "That Woman" sound inexplicable to Chinese people, and it can be said that Han Jue is unscrupulous in order to rhyme.

But to these English speakers, it was a bit of a surprise.

Han Jue's indirect way of promoting English won their favor.

They were facing each other, and the colorful lights above the stage dimmed and followed by a bright white light.

The intense and rhythmic background music also gradually decreases until it is gone.

There was only a loud voice.

Most foreigners who do not live in China will always be blind to the faces of East Asians, even if they are international stars in the magic capital and Beijing, they may not be able to distinguish at once.

But if a person sees a certain degree well, no matter what skin color, just one glance will make the appreciative person sincerely exclaim from the depths of the soul and cannot forget it.

Han Jue is good-looking, but he doesn't see well and doesn't give others a way to live.

But after this summer's vacation, everyone found that Han Jue had something inexplicable, and people were surprised when Han Jue had this charm?