The Epic

When Han Jue arrived at the studio, it was already 5 p.m.

The program team informed that it would be Han Jue's turn to record at about 6 p.m., allowing him to arrive an hour early.

The recording began at noon, and when Han Jue arrived at the standby room, there were already many people standing in the corridor.

There are competitors with frustrated faces and hugs from friends saying goodbye, and there are competitors who are focusing on practice with headphones.

Han Jue saw the saw.

The saw mixed in the pile of people, felt Han Jue's line of sight, turned his head to see Han Jue wearing long sleeves on a hot day and wrapped himself tightly, smiled at his friends, nodded Han Jue with his chin, and then the people around the saw turned to look at Han Jue and let out laughter of unknown meaning.

Han Jue thought to himself, aren't these people tired all the time?

Xiao Fan's session is relatively backward, and he has not yet come.

Han Jue also enjoyed himself alone and found a room to practice the repertoire of the competition with headphones on his headphones.

When it was Han Jue's turn to play, the time that really made him wait was already far more than an hour, but Han Jue was also mentally prepared for this.

The photographer found Han Jue and began to shoot, and the saw also entered the room from the outside, practicing softly and fakery.

In the picture, two people in a room practice separately, not disturbing each other.

Until the staff came to inform Han Jue that they could go to the background to prepare.

Before leaving for the field, the saw stretched out his fist to cheer up Han Jue.

"Come on, come on." Saw said.

Han Jue glanced at the saw and rolled his eyes slightly.

He didn't bother to look good with him in front of the camera.

Han Jue directly ignored the saw and walked outside.

The saw shook his head helplessly at the camera.

Walking to an angle that cannot be seen by the camera, he pouted his teeth and made a 'sigh' sound, his eyes full of unhappiness.

The producers were already a little tired from recording continuously from noon to evening.

In particular, the quality of the works produced by the contestants varied, and at first, they would give pertinent advice, and then only when interested players appeared, they would cheer up.

Not only do you have to say something every time, but the four groups of producers also have to interact to make the show interesting, which is really tiring.

When these producers took advantage of the gap between the contestants on the stage, rested and communicated, they heard the radio broadcast; "Next group, Han Jue, saw", they were in good spirits and adjusted their state.

When they first saw Han Jue and Saw's group, they knew that this group would be broadcast regardless of the quality of the work.

So, they fought hard, lest they end up looking half-dead-on TV.

In addition, they are really looking forward to the works brought by Han Jue and the sparks that collide with the saw.

Han Jue and Saw stood in the middle of the stage, and the four groups of producers were sitting far away on the sofa.