There is a big problem with this movie

Xiao Zhou's name is Zhou Bo.

Zhou Bo is not the first time to be an assistant, and he has also worked as an assistant to other artists before, but his assistant looks better than some artists, and the artist thinks 'so good-looking is not for me to be an assistant', so he is willing to call Xiao Zhou more, and after several difficulties, Xiao Zhou's experience as an assistant is naturally not very good, so he always works under an artist for a long time.

Xiao Zhou has personally experienced and seen too many artists who do not treat assistants as people.

When he came to be Han Jue's assistant this time, Xiao Zhou was still worried, lest he be beaten by Han Jue from time to time, and finally it seemed that the money was gritting his teeth, and as a result, he followed Han Jue to run east and west in the past few days, and he didn't suffer the slightest bit of trouble from Han Jue.

Han Jue is poor, where has he been served, so Han Jue, who likes to get started by himself in everything, makes Xiao Zhou very unaccustomed.

So, after this trip to the United States, Xiao Zhou shyly asked Han Jue if he could sign a long contract and officially become his assistant.

Han Jue originally wanted to refuse, but now he didn't get the money, and he even saved to order food, where can he afford to raise an assistant.

So, just wanted to refuse, but Guan Yi spoke first, half-agreed, and said to investigate for another week.

In the small weekly table 'I will definitely work hard!' and other determinations, after he left, Han Jue wanted to persuade Guan Yi to save this money, Guan Yi didn't explain much, raised his hand, raised two fingers in a [V] shaped scissor hand, Han Jue thought that Guan Yi was because of [hip-hop spirit], humanitarian support Xiao Zhou, and Guan Yi gently spit out two words; twice.

Han Jue was immediately deflated.

Twice the trip, and an assistant is really needed.

"Oh! That's right! Something for you." Han Jue woke up from his confusion, and suddenly remembered something and roared, and Dantian was angry, which startled Guan Yi and the two and made the car shake.

"I still have a job in a movie crew, and I don't know if the busy time will collide." Han Jue said.

"Crew? Making a movie?" Guan Yi was startled and turned to look at Han Jue.

Compared to Han Jue's sudden voice, the content of Han Jue's words was easier to scare Guan Yi.

"No, it's a movie invested in by an American, a theme song for the movie, and a soundtrack."

"Oh." Guan Yi breathed a sigh of relief, "You will give me the contact information of this crew at that time."

If Han Jue does music-related work, Guan Yi is not worried.

I was afraid that Han Jue was a little popular, his head was hot, he wanted to prove himself in his acting skills, and he was eager to counterattack, and he was hastily fooled into an unknown small crew, and was used by the gang of Han Jue's popularity has attracted attention.

"Hmm..." Han Jue replied softly and fell asleep again.

The car suddenly became quiet again.

"Oh! And also!" Han Jue was roar again.

"And?" Guan Yi's eyebrows jumped, and he half-turned to look at Han Jue.

"I gave that, a magazine called "Midnight", made an interview feature, I just don't know if I have sent it now, and whether I want to continue the interview next." Han Jue said vaguely.