361-410

361: You are my inspiration

Xia Yuan knows a lot of people. In addition to dealing with many people for professional reasons, this is probably related to her attitude to life and person.

She has a lot of connections and knows people from all walks of life, but that doesn't mean she's happy to make friends. On the contrary, she is not positive about making friends, everyone is attracted by Xia Yuan's personality charm and wants to be friends with Xia Yuan, but it is not easy to be recognized as friends by Xia Yuan.

Xia Yuan chose a friend very metaphysically. Some people have only met once or twice, but she can treat each other as a real friend, and some have known each other for several years, and her attitude towards each other has been cold from beginning to end. Some people don't talk often, and they can't beat a stuffy fart with eight sticks, but Xia Yuan finds the other party interesting, and some people have witty words but don't enter Xia Yuan's eyes at all.

Xia Yuan has his own methodology, and no one can understand this set of standards except her.

Once she is accepted as a friend by Xia Yuan, then she must be sincere. And Xia Yuan is indeed very accurate in seeing people, and so far no one has heard of this kind of thing happening to Xia Yuan.

When a friend encounters difficulties, Xia Yuan will find a way to help, and if she can't solve it, she will introduce a friend who can solve the problem. She was like a broker, but she didn't do it for good, she really wanted her friends to be good. Everyone felt that Xia Yuan was righteous, atmospheric, and sincere.

Those who were asked for help, as soon as they heard that the other party was introduced by Xia Yuan, they would be obliged to help. First, I believe Xia Yuan, and second, maybe one day I will ask to help Xia Yuan.

So Xia Yuan's friends will always know Xia Yuan's other friends and finally play together. Xia Yuan was also happy to see this situation.

When Xia Yuan introduced Han Jue to Li Yun and asked if Han Jue was within the scope of the invitation of "Li Yun Has a Date", Li Yun agreed to invite Han Jue to the show without the slightest embarrassment. Although with Han Jue's fame, it is not enough for this show.

"Li Yun Has a Date" is not a small show. As a leader in serious interview programs, Guan Yi's way could not give Han Jue such an announcement. But Li Yun had heard something about Han Jue, and as soon as he was entrusted by Xia Yuan, he felt that it was okay to invite Han Jue to talk.

When he received the invitation to the announcement of "Li Yun Has a Date", Guan Yi was very surprised, and learned that it was Han Jue who took over the job with his own connections, and Guan Yi did not feel frustrated, but just warned Han Jue well, asking him to be less angry and less funny in the show.

Han Jue was helpless, [Qi host] he admitted this accusation, but he really didn't understand that the people around him always thought he was funny.

Thinking about it, Han Jue blamed this incident on Xiao Zhou's head. Because Xiao Zhou always tries to secretly photograph him and make him funny material. Otherwise, he must be a creator with a very serious temperament in everyone's mind.

Although Han Jue still has work in the United States, the studio is already preparing to shift its focus, and if you want to develop business in Huaxia, you must first show a new image, show an image, and participate in in-depth interview programs. Although there are invitations to interview programs, the ratings are poor and have no impact.

After Xia Yuan learned about it, he introduced him to Li Yun.

Han Jue didn't twist, with his friendship with Xia Yuan, he really didn't have to be stubborn and refused to accept the favor because he was worried about owing favors. Han Jue accepted.