Han Jue, The Big Thorn

At the same day Han Jue hanging out, there was a conversation in the Sands Entertainment Artist Department.

At nine o'clock in the morning, Guan Yi arrived downstairs at the Sands Building.

He thought about something for a long time yesterday and felt the need to do something.

Guan Yi went to the office first, greeted his colleagues, then picked up the tablet and walked to the manager's office.

Seeing through the large glass that the manager was already in the office, Guan Yi stood in front of the door, stayed for a few seconds, and raised his hand to knock on the door.

"Come in."

Guan Yi pushed the door in, Manager Zhang was looking through some documents, and when Guan Yi stood at the table, Manager Zhang glanced up and motioned for Guan Yi to sit on the chair opposite him.

"Xiao Guan, what's the matter?"

After Manager Zhang saw that it was Guan Yi, he continued to look down at the documents on the case.

"Manager, I'm here to report to you about Han Jue's recording yesterday, something happened."

Guan Yi said calmly.

Hearing Guan Yi's words, the manager still did not raise his head, and said lightly.

"Oh, Xiao Guan, you are new here, Han Jue's program has not happened once or twice, you go to the public relations department to negotiate."

After Guan Yi patiently listened to the manager's words, he spoke without changing his face.

"Manager, although Han Jue had a recording accident, the program worked very well, and Han Jue did not get out of hand, but performed outstandingly."

After hearing this, the manager finally raised his gaze to look at Guan Yi, who handed the tablet over.

On the tablet are some audience feedbacks collected and sorted out by Guan Yi, which is basically amazed by Han Jue's performance.

Guan Yi slipped to the next page, which was the official promotion of 'Spit Show', titled 'The most vicious issue ever', and the following copy can be said to whet the audience's appetite.

These were all negotiated by Guan Yi with the program team after recording.

Manager Zhang looked at these diagrams, and his face did not wave.

After reading it all, Manager Zhang thought for a while, then leaned back, looked at Guan Yi, and said.

"Tell me what you think."

Guan Yi said: "I am Han Jue agent, who only took over last week, and I have also learned about his evaluation from all aspects before. But yesterday was the first time I worked with him, and I think Han Jue's performance yesterday was not as bad as I heard it."

Manager Zhang listened, did not express a position, Guan Yi continued.

"There are two possibilities for my thinking, one is that the excavation of Han Jue did not use the correct method, so that there was an error in the evaluation. Second, Han Jue is changing, and we did not find out in time."

Guan Yi saw that Manager Zhang's face did not change, and finally said what he had thought about for a long time yesterday.

"I personally suggest that the company not let go of Han Jue's contract and re-evaluate Han Jue in the second half of the year. Han Jue, there is also potential."