Negotiation

After Han Jue returned to the hotel, he also checked the information about 'I Am A Singer'.

'I Am A Singer' is not as pity as Director Wang told him yesterday.

After the United States bought the copyright from [Shonan TV], after the first season was broadcast in the United States, it also attracted national attention, and the ratings also reached the annual ratings championship.

However, after that, it is more and more impossible, the biggest reason is insufficient talent reserves, insufficient hematopoietic ability in the market, no new faces, no progress in songs, and no diversified presentation of styles, and the public's aesthetics are still stubborn, so that last year's latest season even the annual ratings championship was not guaranteed, so he changed Kevin, the new director.

Kevin and Louis can also see this clearly, so they found Han Jue under comprehensive consideration.

The implication of Han Jue's phrase 'can be better' is that 'there is room for improvement', which can also be heard as 'I will get better when I go'.

Louis smiled.

There was a knock on the door, and the dishes came up.

"Let's eat first, and then talk after eating."

Seeing the food coming, Han Jue showed the most sincere smile since the negotiation just now.

Han Jue was about to move his chopsticks, when Louis suddenly spoke, "Mr. Han, as the producer of 'I Am A Singer', I officially invite you to participate in the sixth season of 'I Am A Singer'."

"Is it so direct?" Han Jue held the chopsticks and said in surprise.

Kevin was also surprised, not knowing why this buddy hit a straight ball.

The foot under the table kept touching Louis, and Louis was unmoved.

"Because Mr. Han, you are a cheerful person, and at the same time, today is New Year's Day, wouldn't it be better if we could all eat Chinese food with a good mood?" Louis said with a smile.

"But it is also possible to let you eat in a bad mood." Han Jue changed back to Huaxia and stopped for a moment when he said 'you'.

A bit prickly.

As if he didn't hear it, Louis smiled and spoke in Huaxia from a good flow, saying, "As far as I know, Huaxia friends do not have a deep understanding of Mr. Han's creative talent, plus the incident some time ago, which fully proves that they are blinded by stereotypes and cannot see your talent. That's a shame." Kevin shook his head as he followed, expressing deep regret about it.

"And the people of the United States, fully aware of your talent, are now madly in love with you! All of America now only expects one voice, that is, Han Jue's voice!" Louis leaned over and smashed his fist on the table, his words were unconcealable excitement, sonorous.

Han Jue was stared at feverishly by Louis, as if he could respond at any time if he wanted to.

However, Han Jue was not incited by the other party's words.

Han Jue stepped back a little, dodging the distance that Louis leaned forward to pull in, and he said lazily.

"I'm not a very person. I don't care if others love me, especially the love of strangers."

The words choked Kevin and Louis.

This is not what they imagined.

Before coming, Louis and Kevin's made a detailed plan for Han Jue's strategy.