The Knife Dropped

Han Jue had reluctantly tried to understand someone he hated at first sight but failed.

The more you get to know that person, the more you have a theoretical basis and a doubly disgust of materialist evidence.

From then on, when Han Jue faced his intuition, he obeyed.

When he saw Li Zebin for the first time, Han Jue felt a pang of discomfort.

That discomfort is like putting your hand into the pipe of the kitchen sink, greasy and sticky paste.

Sitting down and talking, it was a complete bad guy.

Han Jue didn't have the effort to waste time disgusting himself, and simply walked away neatly.

For the next few days, the phone was as quiet as ever, and no one called again, except Guan Yi.

Guan Yi's execution power really made Han Jue such salted fish unmatchable, and on the third day after the last meal, he brought two contracts to Han Jue's house, one to renew the contract and the other to endorse an advertisement.

"I helped you win a lot, like nanny cars and assistants, the money for the formation of the team is out of the company, to be honest, if you want to be treated with an old contract, it is impossible, you are almost thirty, you yourself know." Guan Yi almost broke the matter and told Han Jue one by one.

Han Jue could only continue acting, picking on the prick, saying that he was not satisfied with the contract.

Looking for stubble, it is simply the most similar to the previous act.

Han Jue was also helpless and couldn't say it.

These were undoubtedly life-saving straws for his predecessor, but they were simply like chicken ribs to Han Jue, and they were not attractive.

He is really not interested in this, he is determined to produce the spiritual food of tens of thousands of film and television works every year, he is determined to enter the bookstore and tons of novels and comics that he has not read, and he is determined to put what is not available in the world, new and old, domestic and foreign food, and is determined to feel the difference between the two worlds.

Han Jue is determined to be in those things that are far more attractive to Han Jue than fame and fortune.

Therefore, this time the negotiations were ultimately fruitless.

That night, the second episode of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" on TV and the Internet was also broadcast smoothly.

Han Jue, one of the hot topics, appeared at the beginning of the show.

When Han Jue finished singing "Slave", there is no doubt that he once again sat firmly on the micro topic list and the hot search list.

This time, together with the second round of assessment works, it entered the public's field of vision.

It is said that every time "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" is a period of collective explosion of original songs, but that is basically the second half of the competition.

Like Han Jue, there are excellent works in the second phase, and there are very few.

Others have good works, are they all suffocating.

So, almost the entire second round, only Han Jue's works stood out.

Controversy arose about the song.

First of all, there is no plagiarism, the program team will only release it after checking it in advance, the question is whether this song was written consciously by Han Jue or is it like the saw on TV said - [Gunman, gunman, it must be! ]