Homecoming

When the plane arrived at Modu Airport, it was still early in the morning, but even in the morning, the airport, which is the most prosperous city in the world, there were already many busy people coming and going.

As we enter January, the weather in the magic capital is getting colder.

Han Jue and his group wrapped themselves tightly as soon as they got off the plane, and when they pushed their luggage out in the dust, they were like water droplets blending into the sea, and they still didn't attract much attention.

The long journey made Han Jue sleepy, and although he slept on the plane for a while, the jet lag had not yet turned upside down, and he was tired from sleep.

Yawning and meeting with the stylist and interpreter on their mobile phones when they arrived, they divided their luggage at the airport and dispersed.

Han Jue followed Guan Yi out together.

This trip to the United States really made Han Jue, a family lover, feel physically and mentally exhausted.

Although Han Jue has experienced the scenery of being a star in the United States, Han Jue has not experienced the fatigue of stars outside the stage.

In these days in the United States, when Han Jue first arrived, he could be idle and panicked, and later Han Jue rushed up to publicize, it was really the wind and rain, there was a meal but not a meal, so tired that Han Jue often slept in the back seat of the car and thought about life.

If it weren't for the need for Guan Yi to report every point of income every time, Han Jue would not have the motivation to get up from his seat and continue to play the show.

Guan Yi saw Han Jue's state in his eyes, but he felt that Han Jue had not traveled in recent years, and he was really slack, so he couldn't stand it to this extent.

As far as he knows, Han Jue - or all the newly debuted idols - just debuted, rushing to the trip, eating and sleeping are all done in the car in a hurry, even the time to go to the bathroom has to be accurate to the minute, and there are even more people everywhere who are tired and faint on the stage.

Han Jue, the 'strongest trainee' back then, was really a comfortable day for too long.

So, looking at Han Jue, who was lying in a mess from time to time, Guan Yi told Han Jue that he had been vaccinated in advance, saying that this kind of trip was just drizzle, and when the first issue of "I am A Singer" was released, while the iron was hot, I am afraid that the itinerary would have to double twice, and he was asked to quickly recover his mentality and state.

Twice!

You can imagine how itchy Han Jue's palms were when he heard these words.

But that was all after that, and now Han Jue was shining with the sun, and he just wanted to throw himself on his bed and sleep with his head covered, and live an unhealthy day for a few days.

Guan Yi's girlfriend came to pick up the airport, and when she saw Guan Yi, she threw herself into Guan Yi's arms like a nest.

Guan Yi also melted his cold face and hugged his girlfriend with a smile.

'Oh, it's so inconsiderate to let your girlfriend pick it up early in the morning.'

HanJue sneered on the side, and later saw that they were holding and not letting go, so they couldn't see it, and they didn't want to see the slimy affection of this man and woman early in the morning, so they got into the car first.

Guan Yi's car.

Han Jue was worried that he would fall asleep sitting in a taxi, wake up to find that his luggage was stolen, penniless and waiting for death in the wilderness, and he might be given that first and then that by someone who coveted his appearance, or wake up to find himself lying in a bathtub full of ice cubes, missing a kidney...

In short, Han Jue can scare himself half to death.

At the same time, he couldn't wait for the few friends to pick him up, so he could only rub Guan Yi's car home.

Han Jue texted the few friends in the car, informing them that he had returned from the United States and that those who wanted to invite him to dinner could start making reservations.

It took a while for Guan Yi and them to get up, go home, put their luggage, get in the car, and go.

Send Han Jue to the house first.

Han Jue's new home Guan Yi went to recognize the door, when after entering the door, Guan Yi was surprised by the decoration style and aesthetics of Han Jue's new home, and did not show it on the surface, but just closed his eyes slightly and observed quietly.

After going back and talking about this with his girlfriend, the two muttered for a while, and finally came to the conclusion that Han Jue lacked money.

Guan Yi sent Han Jue home this time, and also went to get some of Han Jue's information by the way, so that Guan Yi could get the studio next so that he could open the cheating plan, which was discussed in the United States.

Guan Yi's car had been repaired after the last crash, and Han Jue felt very cordial when he sat in this car again.

If you think about it, it's probably because after he came to this world, he has taken the most times to take the overflow car.

"You guys wait a few more days, I guess you can change cars." Han Jue sat in the back seat, his entire back attached to the seat, very relaxed.

Guan Yi's girlfriend heard this, so she asked, "Why, it's going well in the United States?"

"Not bad." Guan Yi, who was sitting in the co-pilot, also relaxed his body, found a comfortable position, and answered softly.

At this time, Guan Yi's face did not have any expression, and people who did not know the truth thought that his sentence 'not bad' was a coping word, but the actual situation was very bad.

But Guan Yi's girlfriend has been with him for so many years, and he can hear from Guan Yi's tone that he is really relaxed.

'It seems to be really good.'

Guan Yi's girlfriend peeked at the two people who relaxed and relaxed, and a smile could not help but hang on the corners of her mouth.

For her boyfriend's 'defection', she is very open.

She is now genuinely happy that her boyfriend has found the right job.

On the one hand, there is money at work, on the other hand, her boyfriend was rushing to make a living in the magic capital a few days ago, and she saw it in her eyes, which was very unpleasant.

Now Guan Yi looks tired, but his face is no longer the slightest bit gloomy as before.

Han Jue, this beautiful bastard, also looks a lot more pleasing to the eye.

Just have fun.

The car drove out of the airport, and after the car was quiet for a while, Guan Yi came over, tilted his head slightly, and said to Han Jue, who was sitting in the back seat; "The next time I go to the United States will be a week later, when the time comes, I will inform you that the first program has not yet been released, if you go to the United States to go to the show, you still have to wear your own clothes for the time being, and then the stylist will go to your house to pick out clothes. In addition to filming "Let's Fall in Love" these days Let's.rest well on the show, write more songs, and I'll go to you to discuss it when the contract is ready."

"Okay." Han Jue lay lazily, answering with a voice coming out of his nose half-dreaming.

Guan Yi was not surprised by Han Jue's state, anyway, he knew that Han Jue listened to it.

"If you guys make a studio, just the two of you?" Guan Yi's girlfriend knows that her boyfriend and Han Jue are going to open a studio.

"There may be an assistant," Mr. Guan said, "and the rest of the staff will wait until the money is available before hiring. The third person in this studio is this temporary assistant, Xiao Zhou."