Found It

People who can speak three languages are called trilinguals, and those who can speak four languages are called four linguals, so what is the name of a person who does not know a foreign language?

Foreigners who have to learn Chinese from elementary school to university to work will answer with a grudge; Huaxia people.

In their eyes, the Huaxia people are too comfortable.

People all over the world are learning Chinese, and it is too jealous that Chinese people can use Chinese fluently at the age of five.

No exams, no exams, no subtitles when watching the world's best videos or movies.

In the United States, every year some people are shouting about the ban on the Chinese language test, some people agree and some people are against, but everyone knows that before the United States catches up with the Chinese, the Chinese language is afraid to learn for a lifetime.

To say that the Chinese people only speak one language is a prejudice.

You must know that there are Cantonese, Min language, and the famous devil's language in Huaxia...

It is not easy for Chinese people to have foreign languages in addition to their mother tongue.

Especially the words of the devil, let foreigners learn it, they are afraid that they will go crazy.

There are so many countries around Huaxia that can be traveled, so most Huaxia people will still be interested in learning some languages of other countries.

There are not many people who learn English, but in the foreign language market, English is not very competitive.

Magic Capital.

Koike Studio.

"Oh! Holy!" Koike covered his head with his hands and yelled at the computer.

Raise the mouse high, look like you want to smash the mouse but are reluctant to smash it, and finally wave it twice and put it down.

The people in the studio were surprised by the strange tone in Xiaochi's mouth, and they heard that this was the [translation cavity] brought by Han Jue, and they were very stupid, but after listening to it for a long time, they unconsciously began to talk more or less like this.

In the past few days, because everyone in Koike Studio wanted to get a video with English subtitles, the production team contacted those who knew English, and they also learned some English.

Of course, in the end, I didn't learn English at all, and I learned a lot of dirty words.

What [beach], [holy], there, It's fun to say, hi to yourself.

Xiao Xia and Qianqian and others in other groups felt that the production group was collectively ill.

However, after a few days, even Xiao Xia and Qianqian wanted to scold [Beach].

The reason is simple.

In addition to participating in "Witte Night", their studio has been working hard for many days, making the video of Han Jue singing in [New York Street] like a music short film, the beginning and end of the plot, the climactic ending, and one does not fall.

The studio's friends watched it, gave a thumbs up, and felt that the period of studio transformation was just around the corner, and the next step was to enter the film and television industry.

However!

After this video was posted on the Internet, it did not cause much repercussions!

Since the release of the video, Koike has been in front of the computer, rubbing his hands like a fly, itching and anxiously waiting to become popular, but at the end of the day, both the number of clicks and comments and likes were very ordinary.