Back Hand (Part I & II)

Throughout December, a lot of major events happened in the Huaxia entertainment industry.

The 95th Huaxia Golden Bull Award Ceremony was held in Beijing, sweeping the headlines of newspapers in the entertainment industry around the world.

The holding of the Autumn and Winter Collection of Modu Fashion Week is another feast of the fashion industry.

A big man in the film and television industry is on the cusp of a sex scandal that has recently been exposed.

The ten-minute rehearsal video of the Huaxia Gala was leaked by insiders, and director Wang An decided to replace the two programs in the video exposure.

Wu Zhe, a member of the popular idol W.I.N.4, whose underground romance was exposed by 'The King of Paparazzi', and his girlfriend is a second-tier actress in Sakura Country, and it is reported that they have been dating for two years.......

At the same time, there are also some less important things happening in the Huaxia entertainment industry.

Thirty years ago, the screen jade girl, the public's first love, was discovered by netizens one day and is now selling fish in the fishing market for a living, looking haggard, netizens exclaimed; unbelievable.

Sands Entertainment Newcomer Girl Group debuted on the music chart show "Music New Forces".

"Huaxia Has Hip Hop" Top Ten Contestant [Xiao Fan] ate Sichuan-style hot pot and was photographed by passers-by in the middle of the night queuing in the hospital.

Han Jue's contract with Sands Entertainment officially expired...

The expiration of Han Jue's contract hardly alarmed anyone.

Manager Zhang of Jinsha called three days before the expiration, and Han Jue naturally refused.

Manager Zhang was unceremoniously rebuffed, and he was not annoyed, and after regretting it, he wished Han Jue smooth sailing.

Han Jue was perfunctory, and also expressed his regret that he could not continue to burn himself in the golden sands.

Who really thinks such things are fools, but the two sides still maintain the last bit of decency.

After midnight, on the day the contract officially expired, Sands said nothing.

There is no press conference, no official website announcement, and even a message from Weite is owed.

Han Jue curled up on the sofa in his new home watching a movie and saw that he fell asleep, and very calmly ushered in the arrival of the day of 'freedom', and did not send any news on social platforms.

He had little interest in making the matter public.

After that, except for some small companies who didn't know where to get Han Jue's phone number, Han Jue's life was very peaceful.

Xia Yuan seems to be very busy recently, and she doesn't come to the door from time to time.

Han Jue has been staying in his new home, adapting to the real salted fish life, which is generally not "Let's Fall in Love" announcement is easy not to go out.

Han Jue was quiet at home, but it was lively outside.

It is often found that a political celebrity who has left his post was nothing more than a loud orator; A sports champion who has returned to the field is nothing more than a bland and boring hero; After a star loses the support of fans, he will become a giant baby who is touching and cannot take care of himself.

Han Jue used to be that giant baby, but now it's not.

Han Jue's trend of being ridiculed and ridiculed has passed, and defending him, or even praising him, will not be regarded as the dementia of a small number of people.