Couples are meant to live together

Although Han Jue completed the song recording in only one morning, this made the program team, who had planned to spend a day, overjoyed.

It is impossible to disband, and every time you record, of course, the more material you shoot, the better, so while eating, the director team discussed the afternoon recording schedule, according to the original arrangement for today.

When he saw that Han Jue and Zhang Yiman had finished eating and sat and had nothing to do, the program team sent Xiao Transparent in time and handed over the task card.

Zhang Yiman took it positively, opened it excitedly, and read.

[You who are in love, decided to pass... To get to know each other better, please go to you... Ahhh...]

The more Zhang Yiman read the back, the more he stumbled, the vaguer the words became, and halfway through it, he put the task card in front of Han Jue, stopped reading, and let Han Jue read.

Han Jue leaned lazily on the back of the chair, biting on the straw and drinking the juice, picking up the task card and looking at it.

[It was decided that through cohabitation ... Please go to your love den.]

The more Han Jue thought about it, the more his brows furrowed.

Zhang Yiman looked down and stirred the drink with a straw.

With her life experience in her early twenties, if she wants to stay in a private space with a non-father of the opposite sex, as long as she thinks about it, she doesn't know how to put her hands and feet.

Zhang Yiman held his cheeks for a while, and then immediately put it down again and replaced it with a two-handed pinching straw.

"What do you think?" Han Jue asked with a frown and a serious question man.

"Huh?" Zhang Yiman hesitated to answer.

"What do you think about cohabitation."

"I..." Zhang Yiman looked at Han Jue's oppressive gaze, and his already confused head was blank for a while, and he didn't know how to answer.

Although this is the outline arranged by the program group, it is to follow the progress of the program, but if you say yes quickly, will it make the other party feel that you are a simple person?

If it's not good...

"Director! We agree that in today's society, in the era of diversified love, we must not only allow mainstream love methods, but also tolerate niche love methods, such as online love, which is spiritual love. So, after discussing with Teacher Zhang, I thought it would be a very meaningful and interesting thing to show a couple in spiritual love." Han Jue said to the director, his eyes were bright and very just.

The straws that Zhang Yiman was biting on fell off.

Did you just look at each other for a split second to discuss this?

The director heard Han Jue's nonsense outside the camera and shook his head at Han Jue expressionlessly.

Han Jue still wanted to fight, so the director clapped his hands behind him and shouted.

"Good! Everyone packed up their things and transferred to the den!"

"Director..." Han Jue looked at the scene that suddenly became chaotic and stretched out his hand to keep the director like holding fine sand.

The director quickened his pace, turned his back to Han Jue, covered his ears with his hands, and shouted to the staff.

"Hurry up, hurry up! I haven't eaten any of them, have they?"