New Tenants

The two friends next to Jalens looked at their mobile phones, and after confirming that it was Han Jue, they looked at each other.

'And then what?'

This seems to be just a video of Han Jue singing.

From the cover of the video, they were even able to analyze; the video quality is fairly clear, but the surroundings are not friendly to shooting.

The two of them were also able to recognize Han Jue so quickly because they had seen Han Jue a minute ago.

In the picture, it looks like the stage is still small and very simple.

The audience in the audience is close to Han Jue, and he can go on stage as long as he turns over.

It is probably not a good performance venue.

The light is even more shabby and pitiful, just white and miserable white light.

This kind of performance, spread abroad, it seems that there is nothing, right?

'Haven't the people of America seen the performance of real singers?'

They were a little puzzled.

Because this video is not like the two clips of Han Jue singing fire in "Let's Fall in Love" circulating on Huaxia Weite.

If there is a live one, I don't know what Jalens meant by taking out this video.

Seeing their puzzled eyes, Jalens poked his finger at the phone, swiped down, and then in front of a certain data, tapped the screen with his nail, making a click sound.

"This is the number of forwards." Jalens said.

The two men looked at each other.

More than 80,000 retweets, 120,000 comments, 200,000 likes.

"Hey!"

"More than 50,000 retweets? Are you sure this is a forward?"

Han Jue still didn't know what they were shouting at their phones.

But I can realize that it has something to do with him.

'Forward? Is it microt? Those clips before me?'

Han Jue thought that those individuals were the splashes he tossed in the variety show before.

"This in the United States? It won't be so hot, right?"

The phone was transmitted to someone a little further away, and the others were surprised.

'As for!'

Jalens crossed his hands in front of his chest and scraped his sharp gaze towards Han Jue again.

It was a tornado sweeping through the boundless grasslands like a mountain and a sea.

The ballad performed by Han Jue in the New York Street [North Star Bar] in the magic capital of China was filmed through various channels, and first spread on the micro version of the American version, and then widely spread on the local social platforms in the United States.

Then there is Han Jue's experience - especially the recent deeds, which were sorted and edited by the marketing number of the United States, and even filled with some moisture, making the content full of deductive colors, and after a trip, its ups and downs, even if it is directly remade into a movie in Beijing, is enough.

The gossip outside these songs, and the simple but endearing song "Shape of You", complement each other in this place of the United States to add popularity to Han Jue.