Hospital

In his previous life, Han Jue always read the comments of netizens with the mentality of 'observing the diversity of human species'.

What I found very interesting is that if there are bloggers talking about oil painting, classical music, artificial intelligence, and car modification, netizens below will think about [interlaced like a mountain] and do not leave a message.

But if the blogger is talking about intimacy, it's an emotional issue.

Netizens thought to themselves, you have been in love, I have also talked about it, you have troubles now, in the matter of [getting happiness].

I may not be as good as me, so I'll teach you.

Regarding feelings, it seems that as long as it is an individual, anyone can say two words.

But Han Jue knew that everyone expected from what is gained in a long-term intimate relationship is different, and what makes A happy does not necessarily make B happy.

Therefore, when one of the female guests of "Love Signal" faced Han Jue and expressed very distressedly that she was in love trouble, Han Jue, who should cooperate with the performance, chose to turn a blind eye.

"I'm struggling now."

"There is a way," Han Jue took out his mobile phone and pretended to order food, "I'll help you order some dessert."

The fashion girl was very puzzled by Han Jue's answer.

Zhang Yiman was not surprised by Han Jue's occasional inexplicability, she translated; "It's because sugar will increase people's happiness and ease your entanglement~"

The fashion girl suddenly realized.

After Zhang Yiman finished speaking, she also looked at Han Jue triumphantly with [I'm not powerful] eyes.

Han Jue smiled, then looked at the fashionable girl and said gently; "No, my idea is that once people have bigger problems, they don't have the energy to dwell on those small problems. So you eat more dessert, in front of body troubles, other troubles are not a problem."

Makes sense. But...

"Uncle!" Zhang Yiman felt very faceless, and there was no tacit understanding between any couple!

Listening to Han Jue's words again, he slapped Han Jue's arm in horror, as if he had heard some anti-social and anti-human declaration from Han Jue's mouth.

Han Jue touched the place where he was slapped and grinned.

Zhang Yiman cut his hair and said to the fashion girl; "If you have any troubles, ask me directly, I can help you answer!"

The fashion girl slowed down, the show still had to continue to do, so she said the trouble to Zhang Yiman; "Now in our love cabin, the male one, is one A master of the love scene, my intuition tells me that he is a very dangerous person... But in getting along, you will be attracted to each other. And the male second, usually not very talkative, a little boring to get along, but always by the side, people feel very comfortable and secure. So, I was troubled and didn't know which one to look for for my next date. "

After the girl finished speaking, the other two girls also nodded desperately.

It seems that the fashion girl is not the only one who is entangled.

However, this kind of progression problem, for Zhang Yiman, who has only had intimate contact with Han Jue, a person of the opposite sex, this is another topic of [danger] and [safety], which is beyond the norm.

Zhang Yiman lowered his gaze and frowned, unable to think of anything to say.

"Uncle, aren't you ancestral solution, you first talk about it." Zhang Yiman bluffed.