The Road to Conquest

"But he's here to pursue copyright." Qian Qian calmly said something that made everyone feel terrible.

The spirits that had just been invigorated suddenly withered, their expressions became embarrassed, and their hearts were very uneasy.

They took Han Jue's video to do a lot of business things and made a lot of profits.

Han Jue came from the side of the earth in his previous life, there was no sense of copyright, he felt an embarrassment, a street show, and it was not good to shoot, just be happy.

But being born in this world is different.

This tumultuous "Music Controversy in China and the United States" on the Internet entered Guan Yi's sight at the beginning and has been paying attention.

Guan Yi saw those talk show clips cut out by Koike, and he couldn't say anything, because the copyright was in the United States, but the two videos taken by Koike on the street before, he had a lot to do.

Han Jue's agent also said that he could not pursue infringement, but there were conditions.

After completing several of his conditions, it is not impossible to cooperate with Han Jue and them next.

The crowd was once again in high spirits.

They made [Xiaochichichi] into Han Jue's number one iron fan, and built it into a base camp for Han Jue's fans, an intelligence transit station for the battle of Chinese American music, all of which was originally premeditated and planned..

There is no love and hate in the world for no reason, like to like, chase stars to chase stars, if there is no benefit, but Xiao Xia will not let everyone go crazy with her with a pat on the head.

Although Xiao Xia's decision was correct every time, everyone didn't ask, just follow it obediently.

But Xiao Xia herself knew that she was going for the studio is responsible.

Putting down the burden of infringement, during the advertising time, everyone brainstormed together and said what to do after getting on the line with Han Jue.

"Let Han Jue help me get Teacher Zhang's signed photo!" Some employees said.

The male employees cheered.

"Nothing. Of course, he signed Han Jue! Let him sing a hundred songs first! Then our studio entered the entertainment industry!" Qian Qian said boldly.

"What a stupid thing to say, of course, let him be the male lead of my movie." Koike couldn't help but think about it, silly he was fantasizing.

But no one was listening to Koike.

"Sign it down and let him tell jokes every day..."

"Teach me to fall in love! ......"

"You don't have that looks, and teaching you won't work..."

Everyone spoke and expressed their opinions.

It was as if becoming a strategic partner with Han Jue's studio was already a certainty.

"Cut, childish."

Only Xiao Xia was like an outsider, listening to the gang talking about such an unmarginal topic, he felt very speechless.

Seeing that the show is about to start, these people are still talking about addiction and can't stop.

Xiao Xia finally couldn't bear it, slapped the table, and said, "Do you still need to say this? Of course, he raised Han Jue in the studio like a potted plant to raise his eyes!"