Two Americans

The ice cream that Zhang Yiman wanted to eat later still did not eat.

After the New Year's Eve party, Zhang Yiman followed Zhang Yaohui to take a step ahead of others, and even went back to the demon at night.

I didn't even attend the dinner.

Everyone was also caught off guard by Zhang Yaohui's sudden arrival.

Some people have long admired Zhang Yaohui, some people have seen Zhang Yaohui for the first time, and Han Jue is also the first time to see this silly girl who 'almost looked at the silly girl in the sky' her father.

This Zhang Yaohui can be said to be in line with all the fantasies in Han Jue's mind about [Overbearing President] and [Big Man].

With Zhang Yiman, a foul-looking daughter, Zhang Yaohui's appearance is naturally not bad.

Zhang Yaohui is dressed as an ordinary person, standing tall, swimming comfortably in a pile of upright or gorgeous exquisite crowds, talking and laughing with a group of old guys, without affecting the momentum of the directors of his big entertainment group, and has his own demeanor.

With a dignified nose, deep gaze, and a calm and stone-like temperament, coupled with a much younger appearance than his actual age, some people say that he is an idol star who has achieved fame.

To some extent, Zhang Yaohui, who is handsome, has no bad reviews, and no spouse, does have a reputation in the circle that is no less than that of ordinary stars.

Zhang Yaohui exudes the charm of mature men, like a magnet to attract mature women in underground parking lots.

It was as if as soon as he appeared, the air in the basement was completely new.

After Zhang Yaohui skillfully exchanged pleasantries with the senior management of Zhejiang Provincial Television, he came to Han Jue's program group and greeted the main creators of the program group politely.

But mainly to greet Director Wang, screenwriters, producers and others of "Let's Fall in Love", to the artist, he just nodded with a smile.

The attention of the other female staff members was fixed on Zhang Yaohui.

I don't know if I saw it wrong, Han Jue could feel that Zhang Yaohui's glance just now contained hostility towards him.

Han Jue frowned.

The sensitive Han Jue had always trusted his instincts, so when Zhang Yaohui looked at him like that, he felt a little inexplicable in his heart.

I thought that this can't be a same-sex repulsion between handsome guys, then it is very likely that the predecessor of the troublesome spirit accidentally offended this big guy.

Anyway, he and [Aidu Entertainment] have cooperated and the relationship is okay, and there is no offense.

Han Jue was sure in his heart that Zhang Yaohui's hostility was because of his predecessor, and he was very depressed.

It wasn't until he wanted to raise his hand that he suddenly realized that his arm had been held by Zhang Yiman.

This discovery almost didn't startle Han Jue to do a backflip on the spot.

'No wonder.'

Half of Han Jue's body froze.

Seeing Zhang Yiman's absent-minded appearance, he wanted to quietly pull his arm out.

Zhang Yiman felt that Han Jue wanted to withdraw his hand, his eyes were still dazed and unfocused, but his hand was subconsciously tighter.

Han Jue took a deep breath.