Already Nailing to America

Sister Qin rolled her eyes and quickly crossed out the news.

She is annoyed when she sees the words [Han Jue] now!

This mood is extremely mixed.

Zhang Yiman's rise is inseparable from Han Jue.

Whether it is partnering with Han Jue at the beginning, let the variety show produce unprecedented program effects, and dominate the hypothetical love variety show as a dark horse.

Later, the gang of "Diary Gate" sang two good songs, and then the "Singer" kick the gym song that was later arranged.

It can be said that Han Jue is Zhang Yiman's promoter and the hero behind the scenes.

Han Jue's talent is already eye-catching when he shows it a little, and his future potential is worth looking forward to.

The industry has begun to pay attention to Han Jue, and it is said that there are several big-name singers among the people who invite songs.

Before that, Sister Qin also planned to slowly woo Han Jue, and then deal with the relationship between Han Jue and Xiao Man when Han Jue came in, stagger the itinerary, increase the workload, or arrange for Han Jue to cooperate with other artists of the opposite sex, even if it is not threatening, it is not refrigerated.

Even if the two busy stars have a secret relationship, Sister Qin has the confidence to let this relationship end without a problem.

Don't have too many ways to stop their feelings.

In the circle, friendship is difficult to beat six taels on the chest, tens of thousands.

After all, a mobile phone voice is no better than a warm hug.

Only later, Sister Qin saw Han Jue recall his former agent Guan Yi at the recording scene, and then learned that Guan Yi told Director Wang that he and Han Jue had established a studio.

Although she didn't return to [Golden Sands], she knew that Han Jue might not be able to pull it.

In public and private, Sister Qin didn't want Zhang Yiman to have contact with Han Jue.

Sister Qin knew that young people were always concerned about their feelings and could not tolerate the slightest mixture of other things, so she did not seriously break the truth to Zhang Yiman.

She didn't say, [Xiaoman, you are still young, you don't know what liking is. Han Jue is just the first man you have come into close contact with, if you think about it, is it possible that you mistakenly take novelty and curiosity for liking?]

Also didn't say, [After you have contacted more people in the future, when you look back, you will feel that Han Jue, who is slightly talented, is actually not so attractive to you.]

Too deep into the play, late adolescence, rebellious psychology...

Based on these speculations, Sister Qin did not say anything.

She didn't even say, [If you are distracted by love now, the position of the diva will be a little further away from you.]

Sister Qin sighed, she was not a pure agent after all.

Not purely family.

She is now going to Xiao Man's family to discuss how to solve this matter.

The elevator arrived, stopped on the company's management floor, Sister Qin put away the tablet and walked out.

The girl at the front desk on this floor and Sister Qin are old acquaintances, and before Sister Qin spoke, the girl at the front desk said: "Director Zhang just got off the plane and went to the meeting, and he hasn't come back yet, you wait here for a while." Sister Qin nodded.