Worry

There is a word in psychology called 'Duck effect', in Chinese context, it can be described by the old saying 'the ignorant are fearless'.

Studies have shown that those who are relatively poor in IQ or EQ have difficulty recognizing their shortcomings and often overestimate themselves.

And not only do such people lack the ability to react correctly, but they also lack introspection on the fact that 'they can't react correctly'.

In the past life, there were many such people in the film and television industry, they said all kinds of shocking remarks in front of the camera, often with a serious face, very convinced of themselves, others said, did not listen, but also refuted, and in the end they and the bystanders pity each other.

In this world, Jalens is just one of them.

Don't care how Jalens tosses his movies, that's a rich man's hobby, anyway, Han Jue thinks that as long as he does what he said at the beginning, take out a few English songs, and then exchange them for months of free accommodation in the apartment, that's it.

After Jalens was kicked out by Han Jue last night, he didn't die, and sent a text message to Han Jue, saying that he couldn't want the third song, and Han Jue asked him to quickly wash and sleep.

Jalens did not adhere to it, and Han Jue turned off the computer to sleep.

The next day, Han Jue got up early in the morning, resisted the cold wind, went along the old road to the fixed breakfast restaurant for breakfast, and when the familiar food entered the mouth, Han Jue felt that he was back to his own territory.

Han Jue held the piping hot wontons, constantly exhaling, and at the same time couldn't suppress the rise of the corners of his mouth, if he asked him why he was laughing, he couldn't answer.

Squinting at that silly light, always worried that the wontons will slip out, laughing for a while and having to tilt your head.

Almost all the people who came to breakfast early in this store were old customers, and Han Jue did not make himself look like an assassin with social phobia, so some old customers who had not seen Han Jue for many days would come to say hello at this time.

The residents of the community are not so indifferent, and Han Jue is still adapting to this.

An old man said: "I heard that you went to the United States, it's really fake."

"Huh? How do you know?" Han Jue was surprised how this old man was so well-informed, wouldn't it be his uncle fan?

The old man smiled, then turned his head and snorted to eat porridge, pretending to be unfathomable.

A young junior high school student who got up early to go to school next to him took the initiative to explain Han Jue's confusion and said, "Xiaochichichichichi, several videos of you doing a show in the United States amused me to death. Now there are a lot of your funny videos online."

Han Jue thought at first that the child had suddenly stuttered, but only then came to his senses Koikeike Pond is the monkey head monkey brain that I last met in [New York Street] and [Walking Street].

"Are you going to sing in the United States?" Junior high school student Little Ghost Earth gossip.

Han Jue did not open his mouth.

"You didn't say before, a country like the United States, you don't..." Han Jue's eyes froze, and as soon as he put his chopsticks away, he interrupted his words and asked rhetorically; "Did you finish yesterday's homework? How many places can I get in the final exam? Do you have a girlfriend?"