Producer

Jalens seemed to be immersed in his own feelings, and his sigh seemed to have a lot of stories.

There is no doubt that people like Jalens do not seem to be able to be defined by 'ordinary people' no matter how you look at it.

Whether it's he has nothing to do all day, but he has money that he can squander at will, or his maverick lifestyle.

Such a person walks in the world, and in the process of dealing with other normal people, there will inevitably be many collisions.

Such people have a fatal attraction for people who write for a living.

Han Jue got up and turned on the floor lamp in the corner, and the warm yellow light added temperature to the gray study.

It makes the atmosphere of the whole study not suitable for the good man to mention the brave of the year, but suitable for the lost person to say sad things.

Han Jue chewed the tea leaves that had cooled off, adjusted his sitting posture, and said the sad words first; "You want to make a movie... Now everyone wants to make a movie. Needless to say, screenwriters and photographers want to shoot books, hosts want to shoot, and even racing drivers want to make movies. You see, you have so many competitors, and you, who want to fight for America, don't know what your own movie is like until now. Are you serious?"

Jalens's whole person has calmed down, and he can even speak calmly.

Hearing Han Jue's unpleasant words, he was not angry, but said very proudly; "Because I'm a live player, I don't need to plan much."

Hearing this, Han Jue glanced at Jalens sharply and found that Jalens's sunglasses seemed to emit a dazzling light, which was particularly dazzling.

[Sunglasses] plus [Live Play Type], it's hard not to let Han Jue think of a person.

'Could it be, this one is... A talent like Wang Sunglasses??'

Han Jue asked, "So, you are the director of this movie?"

Jalens frowned and shook his head, his body shrunk back desperately, as if someone was stuffing something into him, and said; "No, no, no, I'm the producer! I'm not interested in [Best Director], I'm going to take the little golden bull for [Best Picture]!"

When Han Jue heard the answer, he didn't know whether to breathe a sigh of relief or a sigh of disappointment.

When he heard Jalens say that he was not interested in the Best Director Award, Han Jue especially wanted to scold him, but he was able to endure it.

However, Han Jue is still quite curious about how this producer can play on the spot.

I don't know if it's a new way to play in this world.

Han Jue was particularly curious and asked, "How do you plan to play the method on each scene?"

Jalens first examined Han Jue, perhaps wondering whether to tell Han Jue.

After thinking for a while, Jalens shrugged his shoulders and said; "Look at the progress of the scene, whoever makes me satisfied, I will pay whoever I am, and if I am not satisfied, let him go and change to a better one. You're already qualified, don't worry for now. Don't worry yet!" Han Jue gasped.

'What shit live play method, is Qian Duo's wayward gameplay.'

"What works did you not have before?"

"No, this is my first time as a producer. It's all because of your gang... It's all because of those people in the capital! I have to keep investing more, and then millions and then millions. As a result, I looked at the ledger, F*ckk! A straw hat costs 100,000 Chinese dollars! Just take me for a fool! The second film was filmed, especially said that the number of good theatrical films has not yet been released, give me a day down, the publicity of the money fart sound, in the end simply can't be released! And a third time..."