The Day Before the Audition

That was ten years ago, when Fa Xiao and Diehard asked Guan Yi to be his agent, Guan Yi agreed without much thought.

Because when he was with his Fa Xiao Axiang, he always had his ideas.

And now that the dead party is a sports star, don't be deceived by people outside.

The agent should be the most trusted person to serve, Ah Xiang and Guan Yi thought so at the beginning.

In the past ten years, Axiang has gradually made some achievements in the arena, Guan Yi has also become more and more handy in the position of agent, and slowly began to help Axiang take over some endorsements and trips outside the competition, the life of the two began to get better and better, Guan Yi and Axiang's relationship is still close, any quarrels have never happened, they believe that each other can share hardships and fortune partners.

Although the money Guan Yi got as an agent was not much, it was more comfortable.

If nothing else, Guan Yi will always be Axiang's agent, accompany Axiang to slowly transform from the sports world to the entertainment industry, and then the two retire together.

But everything is most afraid of accidents. Guan Yi's girlfriend is seriously ill, her mother owes usury outside, and Guan Yi, who has just spent money on the purchase of real estate, does not have much cash to fill.

At this time, fortunately, Ah Xiang topped most of the funding gap, and also advised Guan Yi not to sell the house at a low price, and introduced Guan Yi to the company where Han Jue is now working as a broker.

Guan Yi and Ah Xiang already knew that brokers don't necessarily have to be trusted people.

Guan Yi needed money, so he didn't refuse.

Han Jue's [Sands Entertainment] is famous in the rich circle, and Guan Yi has changed from being an agent for sports stars to being an agent for artists and an agent for Han Jue.

From the day Guan Yi entered this company, he did not intend to hide his ambitions, he really did not want to experience the feeling of helplessness in the face of accidents.

When the company arranged Guan Yi to be Han Jue's agent, he didn't mind holding himself back first, because he had to relearn some general knowledge and unspoken rules in the entertainment industry.

Guan Yi also thought that the company let Guan Yi take Han Jue, maybe it was to let Guan Yi go through the transition period and use it to train Guan Yi.

Scrap products that have little value, and finally waste them.

Then, Guan Yi saw Han Jue's performance.

When Guan Yi saw a shortcut to success in Han Jue, he decisively began to bet.

Failure has little to lose, and success can shorten his two-year step-by-step effort.

Sure enough, Guan Yi increasingly thought that the light on Han Jue's body that flashed with a light representing the 'shortcut to succe was not his illusion.

When Guan Yi received the contact from the program group of "Let's Fall in Love", he was in the trainee department of the company.

I thought it was a rejection call, but I didn't expect it to be told that I planned to sign and use Han Jue.

He didn't expect that Han Jue would be picked first by this show.

At that time, Guan Yi's principle of helping Han Jue choose reality shows was nothing more than thinking of neutralizing Han Jue's 'poisonous tongue' , 'snarky' , 'mean' image when he participated in the 'King of Comedy' competition, so that the two shows could bring contrasting effects to the audience, deepen the impression, and attract a fan of someone.