The Second Round

These days when Han Jue lives in the magic capital, he has seen countless people preparing to line up to become big people, and he feels that every young man here wants to become a star, and naturally he has heard the old saying that has been circulated more than once; Little Red is close, Big Red is close to life, and strong is punished by heaven.

Han Jue thought that no one was holding it, and his life was not good, so he had to hurry up and run away before God reacted.

He needs to be extra careful.

The weather is sunny, and the magic capital film and television studio base.

"Your song confirmation is sent to the program team. Is it the mailbox?"

The staff member was operating the computer and asked without looking up.

"Right. I'm sure the send was successful." Han Jue replied, leaning over to try to look past the counter to the staff's computer screen.

"But no. Will you send the wrong mailbox?"

The staff pressed the 'refresh' button and didn't brush anything.

Han Jue's brows furrowed, he was actually not sure.

After receiving the text message from the second round of notifications from the program group, he sent the song to the email address in the text message.

He also only checked three times and sent it out.

'Blame yourself for being too lazy.'

Han Jue complained that he should have checked it 7 times.

"Then I have this in my hard drive now, can I copy it?" Han Jue took out a hard drive from his pocket.

Under the expression of the staff 'Ouch, you kid is quite cautious', he took Han Jue's hard drive.

"Basic operations." Han Jue smiled slightly.

Han Jue leaned over and stared at the staff to copy the songs from the hard disk.

This is really just a basic operation for Han Jue, he brought a total of two hard drives today, hidden in different places.

He took all the accidents into account before going out, in fact, if both hard drives are accidentally missing, he still has backups in his mobile phone and backups in the computer cloud drive.

'I'm such a calculating person, it's too powerful.'

Han Jue thought to himself.

After saying goodbye to the staff, Han Jue left the room and came to a hall according to the instructions.

The hall is arranged in a stepped shape.

The further back row is higher to ensure that the person in the last row of the panoramic shot can also show his face.

There were already many contestants sitting in the hall, and the program group announced that it had arrived at ten o'clock, and Han Jue had already arrived early, but he didn't expect that there would be an earlier.

The early contestants got together in threes and threes, and the conversation and laughter were particularly loud, and they all dressed up and looked bad, and they almost got tattoos on their faces.

There are also some solitary, masterful demeanor, pulling the hoodie hat and immersing themselves in their own world.

It is also thanks to the cool air in the room that it is enough, otherwise you can heat these people who 'wear headphones to listen to music and feel like something almost if you don't wear a hoodie hat' to heat stroke.