Or Dreamer

Only a few people in the world can finally achieve their ideals.

Most people who chase their dreams are actually chasing bad luck.

Jalens is undoubtedly an ambitious dreamer, goal-oriented, persistent, and rich, which means he is enough to carry out his pursuit of dreams and not be laughed at by the poor.

However, there are too many things that backfire in this world, and Han Jue can foresee that Jalens's dream journey will fail again this time.

The sand sculpture script that is full of holes and treats the audience as idiots.

The script had been taken by Jalens, rolled up, tightly held in his hand, and stared at Han Jue fiercely, looking fierce.

But this did not prevent Han Jue from counting the script.

It is not for nothing that the world's small-cost films counterattack, or a group of unknown filmmakers as dark horses, riding the dust in the box office list, these main creative lineups are mediocre, but the script is definitely good.

Jalens, what "Modern Invincible Balabala", definitely does not have this potential.

Unless you travel to a weird world where rot is beautiful, Jalens will pounce on the street.

There are also films in the world that win awards without relying on the story in the script, but these main creators are definitely not mediocre generalists.

Even if Jalens this crew really has this kind of talent, it will be blinded by Jalens layman guidance insiders and fingers.

Therefore, Han Jue concluded that Jalens was likely to hit a wall.

However, it was really difficult for Han Jue to pick a few after justifying the question, shut up.

Reasons to shut up, one in terms of Han Jue's current profession is indeed not a screenwriter, he can do whatever he gets paid, he is now a soundtrack artist, just make good music; On the other hand, even through the sunglasses, you can see that Jalens has glared angrily, almost about to punch Han Jue, and Han Jue stops devaluing the script to worthlessness.

Han Jue said, "I'm not targeting you, Jalens, I'm just looking at the script from the audience's point of view. The basic readers of the script are producers, directors, actors, photography, art, costumes and makeup and other main creative personnel, and need to understand the script. But there is absolutely no soundtrack artist."

So, Han Jue could only place himself in the position of [audience], and it was reasonable to provoke a thorn like this.

Because the audience can manage everything and say anything.

"Your audience, you..." Jalens gestured a middle finger to Han Jue, and then slammed the rolled up script, putting it on the middle finger, it seems that the contempt expressed by this middle finger is very strong.

"You're intimidating the audience, this is not good," Han Jue spread his hands and admonished, "This is a commercial film we are making, you have to be friendly to the audience."

"I'm going to scare your audience." Jalens looked serious.

"Don't say [you] again."

"You."

"Let's talk about the script."

"Don't mention the script anymore!" Jalens simply wanted to hit Han Jue with the script.

Jalens shouted very weakly; "You are not a screenwriter, you are a soundtrackist, you can do your music well!"

"Well, you're right." Han Jue shrugged with a smile.

He didn't have to show his screenwriting talent.

Moreover, Jalens will not appreciate it, and telling the truth is sometimes a thankless task.

Once people become paranoid, they can't listen to anything, and it is useless for people who do not have deep friendships to persuade.

Jalens was quite unhappy that the script that he was very satisfied with was picked by Han Jue with so many questions, but he couldn't answer those questions.

Annoyed and angry, Jalens planned to make Han Jue embarrassed and make Han Jue ashamed and ashamed, so he changed the topic like a leaf in the autumn breeze and asked Han Jue.

"So, soundtrack artist, now that you've read your approximate script, the theme song, the interlude, the ending song or whatever, what do you think?"

"Thoughts... Yes! My head!" Han Jue said suddenly covering his head, it was very painful.

The head hit the soft arm of the sofa, it was scary.

"Sh*t! What's wrong, what's wrong! What happened!" Jalens was startled, and his hands were in a hurry, almost hitting Han Jue's head with the script in his hand.

"I have so much inspiration, damn it!" Han Jue held his head in his hands and said in pain.

"F*ck! You idiot, you are so naïve!" Jalens found out that Han Jue was adding drama, so he cursed.

Han Jue succeeded in his prank, so he covered his head and laughed there.

Jalens was upset, thinking that Han Jue said that there were too many inspirations, so he calmed his face and said angrily.

"Is there a lot of inspiration, I don't believe it, let me listen to it."

"Stop making trouble, I just came home today, I need to rest." Han Jue put away his pretentious acting skills and lay down on the sofa, lazy and tired.

"Then you will listen to me tomorrow." Jalens is unrelenting.

"I'll rest tomorrow."

"Then I'll come the day after tomorrow."

"I have a show to shoot the day after tomorrow." Han Jue closed his eyes and looked comfortable.

"Then I want to listen today, and if I don't listen, I won't leave." Jalens learned Han Jue's movements and lay down on the sofa.

Jalens actually didn't really want to listen to Han Jue's music, but was just found fault with Han Jue in the script, so he wanted to respond to Han Jue, but unexpectedly he was pranked by Han Jue.

If Han Jue rested so refreshed today, Jalens really couldn't swallow this breath.

Han Jue sighed, feeling like he was lifting a stone and hitting his feet.

Han Jue also ignored Jalens, watched TV for a while, the TV was playing advertisements, and Han Jue did not change the station, so he planned to be patient with Jalens.

As a result, after watching the TV for a long time, Jalens did not move at all, and his patience was very good.

Han Jue quietly looked at Jalens's face wearing sunglasses, and through the frequency of the ups and downs of Jalens's belly, he found that Jalens was asleep.

"Jalens! Wake up! Go home and sleep! Jalens!" Han Jue woke Jalens up, kept shouting Jalens's name, and clapped his hands to urge Jalens to go home.

"Oh oh..." Jalens was constantly shouted by Han Jue's name, so he was very panicked, and he quickly got up in a daze, staggered and stood up to walk out.

Han Jue smiled.

Jalens, who was about to reach the door, suddenly stood still, froze for a while, turned around, pointed at the snickering Han Jue and shouted, "I haven't listened to the song yet, I can't leave!"

After that, he lay down on the single sofa near the door, his feet on the arm of the sofa, nestled in the sofa, and looked like he was going to sleep.

Seeing it, Han Jue wanted to kick Jalens on the belly with a lion bullet.

Of course, you can only think about it.

"Come on, come on, I have here songs that I didn't sing before in 'I am A Singer", you can listen to it, is there any suitable as the theme song." Han Jue greeted Jalens helplessly and walked to the studio.