"I'm A Singer" (1 - 7)

"I'm A Singer" is still slightly different from the Chinese version of 'The Singer'.

For example, Han Jue didn't see his so-called singer partner until he was about to get in the car to record the scene.

Do you want to perform alone in the car and read the advertising words?

Han Jue was panicked and asked Jackson, who said, "There are still singer partners, don't be in a hurry."

Because Han Jue is the starting singer of the first issue, he doesn't need a shot on the road to make up the weight.

During this period, the TV will release the past video materials of the first singers to introduce to the audience and highlight the power of these singers.

Han Jue remembered that in his previous life, before introducing the singer, he released clips of various singers winning awards or giving concerts.

"How will you introduce me then?"

"Emm, I'm just a choreographer, I don't know." Jackson shook his head and hurried away.

Han Jue remembered that the only award he had won so far was the [Best Couple Award].

The only concert that has been held is the unregistered wild concert on [New York Street], and there is only one song at a time.

So, probably, the only thing that may be put up is the scene of 'Love Bar' and [Alley Bar].

Gee, this resume is very different, and it feels like it is compared.

Guan Yi stood aside, seeing Han Jue making a pensive appearance, thinking that Han Jue was very concerned about how the program team would introduce him at that time, so he said, "Don't worry, you are a Chinese singer."

"And then what? Can a Chinese singer lose face?" Han Jue was surprised.

Guan Yi shook his head and said in a natural tone, "I mean, as long as you introduce that you are a Chinese singer, it is enough for the audience to have a top-notch impression of you."

Han Jue felt strange when he heard it.

Although Han Jue stayed in this world for half a year, he still could not fully integrate into the Chinese natives.

For example, when the Huaxia people here face people from other countries, even if Huaxia is a country of etiquette, people's sense of superiority really can't be hidden.

Han Jue really hasn't adapted to this awkward and novel feeling.

Don't blame him, after all, Han Jue only heard this before, did not have an intuitive feeling, and then went to [New York Street] to contact foreigners, and also knew foreign friends, but he still didn't feel this way.

It wasn't until he went abroad this time that Han Jue really felt the pride of the Huaxia people.

Some staff came to Guan Yi and spoke all Chinese.

Xiao Zhou went to communicate with other staff, and those American people actually understood some Chinese more or less, and even talked to Xiao Zhou a little nervously.

After a while, it's time to set off to record the scene.

When Han Jue sat in the car and sighed, the remark that he had overturned in the hotel finally spread.

No matter which country, in the entertainment industry, any practitioner may be a news source, and among the bottoms, the circulation of news is faster and broader.

At least when Han Jue and they were only on the road for a while, the staff of the program group in the TV station almost knew what Han Jue just said—