Malicious Intent from the Internet

Han Jue's fast-drying pond finally injected a little water through two variety shows, attracting some small fish to stay and passers-by to appreciate, but after a large stone fell down, the waves stirred up the sediment that sank to the bottom of the pool, and a pool was turbid.

And the owner of the pond almost ignored it, allowing other small stones or sticks, all kinds of smelly sweet potatoes and rotten bird eggs to throw some dirt, and stirred the pond more and more.

The fish were almost driven away, and passers-by had no intention of stopping.

It is foreseeable that after becoming stagnant, Han Jue's pond will become more and more smelly.

And Han Jue, after issuing a simple apology and statement, no longer paid attention to the movements on the Internet, his heart was very big, and the road was very wild.

This operation made Jinsha Entertainment, who was waiting for Han Jue to bow his head, feel confused, and also made all the melon-eating people who were waiting to watch a good show feel very unhappy.

'You're going to show me this?'

This is the complaint of many netizens who have been waiting for days to see the excitement.

After watching Han Jue's previous deeds, everyone is looking forward to re-participating in an online event five years ago and experiencing the beauty of the world where netizens from all over the world are united in one rope.

As a result, I have been waiting for almost a week, what people surrounded Han Jue, what Han Jue scolded ordinary netizens until the early hours of the morning, what Han Jue published a writing logic comparable to the self-declaration of elementary school students, all of them!

Netizens were angry and felt that Han Jue was so faceless.

I think things must not be big enough.

The so-called trees want to be quiet and the wind is not only that.

Especially after the new issue of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" was played, the siege and killing of Han Jue became more and more intense, attracting more and more passers-by.

At the end of the last episode, the part of selecting opponents was played, and Han Jue was selected by the saw to become an opponent and cooperative partner, and the program group cut it in the later stage with a lot of gunpowder flavor and suspense.

In the later interviews of various players, they all felt that the saw could swallow Han Jue alive, and they were not optimistic about Han Jue.

After this episode was broadcast, Han Jue 'unexpectedly' defeated the saw and got a chance to advance.

With the fire of the song 'Epic', and the sentence 'I didn't lose to Han Jue, I lost to the gunman Han Jue' that Saw said in the later interview, this sentence also became one of the dirty water poured on Han Jue.

[What level of writing your diary is obvious to all, you said that it was not the gunman who wrote the letter!]

Things reached a climax after a netizen who claimed to be Han Jue's neighbor when he was a child appeared.

This neighbor posted on Weite to interpret every sentence in Han Jue's 8-year-old diary!

Later, he reproduced the before and after of Han Jue's mother's death in the tone of an onlooker.

He also said that Han Jue's parents have always been at odds, and there are often quarrels in the middle of the night.

It was revealed that Han Jue had been a punk since he was a child, and fights were commonplace, and implied that Han Jue's private life was chaotic during school, and there were often little girls waiting for him downstairs at his house.