Utilitarianism

"Ahan. I'm Xiaoxi and I'm back home."

Although Han Jue didn't know who this [Xiaoxi] was, he immediately recalled whose voice it belonged to.

Now that he is extremely sensitive to his voice, after a little recall, the mobile phone ringing he heard for the first time rings in his ears, remembering the oratorio.

Although he thought a lot at once, Han Jue had no waves in his heart at the moment.

"Oh." Han Jue replied coldly.

Weng Nanxi's call this time was rehearsed many times.

She imagined that Han Jue would be furious after receiving her call, and then quiet down in her soft voice, just as she had ever been able to calm Han Jue's every outburst, as long as she wanted.

She also imagined that after Han Jue heard her voice, he held the mobile phone with complicated emotions, sighed a lot, but was silent without speaking, then she will take the initiative to guide the words.

Even Han Jue, who had feelings for her, was ecstatic when she picked up the phone, she didn't think about it.

But she deduced for a long time, prepared Han Jue's various reactions, and rehearsed accordingly.

Whether it was arrogance or an empiricist mistake, Weng Nanxi did not expect it to be a cold 'oh' word.

She is not afraid Han Jue hated her and resented her, then she would be happy, because it showed that Han Jue still had expectations for her in her heart.

And indifference, this is the most unexpected and worst result.

"Let's come out and meet each other, just you and me. Do we go for tea or coffee?" Weng Nanxi said softly.

She didn't ask 'Do you want to come out', but directly asked what to drink, these two options can make a secret guide to Han Jue's choice.

It's just that the character template she created can be said to be useless.

Han Jue followed the large area of light outside the window, walked towards the end of the corridor not far away, and said into the phone without interest.

"No, I'm quite busy." Weng Nanxi probably never heard Han Jue refuse her request, and she was stunned for a while.

"I just, I want to meet you, I want to talk to you." Weng Nanxi's tone was a little aggrieved.

Generally, to this extent, no matter what mistake she made, Han Jue would instantly rekindle her heart.

"But I don't want to hear from you." Han Jue was vigilant as he walked, and whispered.

"Who knows if I will meet you today and report it tomorrow, and then those people on the Internet will rely on a photo to make up dozens of versions of the story."

"I found you with a grudge against me." Weng Nanxi took a deep breath and said calmly.

But Han Jue could vaguely hear the trembling choking from the deep breath just now.

"Ahan, can you listen to my explanation." Weng Nanxi gently soothed Han Jue, and then explained in a firm tone.

"They posted photos of their diaries on the Internet, I don't know about this matter, I have been abroad since I met you that day, and I didn't pay attention to the news in domestic circles. If I had known then, I would have stopped them, really."

At the end of the corridor is an open relaxation area with wooden floors.

There are sofas, potted plants, and vending machines.