This is definitely not Han Jue! (1 & 2)

Saturday, at 7 p.m., a small studio called 'Koike Film and Television'.

Because the working time is relatively late, when it is seven o'clock in the evening, the studio is still brightly lit, whether active or leisurely, everyone has ambitions for work and wants to put down roots in the city.

Except for one person.

"Xiao Xia, what do you think I like to eat?"

Koike sat in an office chair with a scroll wheel and slid next to a young girl who was staring intently at a computer.

At this moment, Koike is holding a handheld camera facing him.

However, Xiao Xia turned a deaf ear to Kochi's question and ignored it.

Xiao Chi was anxious, got closer to Xiao Xia, and asked again.

"Xiao Xia, Xiao Xia, what do you think I like to eat?"

Xiao Xia ignored Xiao Chi, but she still looked at the computer, opened her mouth and said, "I don't know." 

Koike twisted his body and said, "Guess, guess, guess."

At the same time, there was a look of suppressed excitement, and the next words were brewing, "You like to eat."

Xiao Xia's words were amazing, but his face was very calm, and he said it as if it was true.

And Xiao Chi was not the slightest bit angry, looked directly at the camera and shook his head, negated Xiao Xia's words in a nasal voice, and then said, "I like to look at you obsessively."

Then Koike looked at Xiao Xia with an affectionate expression.

Xiao Xia pushed the black-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose, but there was no reaction, and his gaze never moved from the computer screen from beginning to end.

Silence, silence is tonight's kitchen.

Koike turned his head to the camera and sighed, silently touched the ground with his foot, and slid away.

"Why hasn't this 'Spit Show' started yet, why is the time is so slow."

Xiao Xia frowned and clicked the mouse irritably.

I am chasing variety shows during working hours, and I am worthy of being a big guy.

Koike tried to shrink his body very small, hoping not to be caught by the big guy behind him to vent his anger.

Koike felt that the state of the chosen person was very important, otherwise he would have thrown a flattering eye to the blind.

So, Xiaochi nodded with small steps and moved next to a girl who was lying on the back of a chair playing with her mobile phone.

"Qianqian, I'll show a magic trick for you?" Koike said confidently into the camera's lens.

Qian Qian raised her head and saw the camera facing herself and Xiaochi, shyly raised the phone to cover her face, but her eyes looked through the camera's 360-degree reversible display to see if there was any problem with her makeup, straightened the bangs in front of her forehead, and turned her face left and right to see which side was more photogenic.

I had no idea what Koike had just asked.

Koike waited for a long time and couldn't hear an answer, closed his eyes and re-brewed his feelings, and asked the question again with a confident look.

"Okay."

After Qian Qian made sure that her makeup was pleasing to the eye, she didn't mind cooperating with Kochi.