What to eat for lunch

Han Jue once asked his girlfriend why he chose to be with him when he was obviously such an unflattering waste snack.

His girlfriend's answer was also unexpected.

The reason wasn't because he was kind, handsome, and had a dog's waste snack.

She said that despite his flaws, what attracted her most was that he was careful to stick to his naive side.

At that time, the serious tone did not make Han Jue feel that being evaluated as 'naive' was a contempt.

Han Jue just felt, ah, someone understood the pitiful fucking ideal in his heart, and someone understood his untimely persistence.

After rolling around in the industry for a long time, Han Jue certainly knows that his nature is complex - at least he has seen and felt complicated, so he knows more how valuable it is to keep the 'naive' in his girlfriend's mouth.

Whether in this world or in his previous life, Han Jue thought that in this big dye tank circle, people who still had innocence in their hearts were simply scarce.

And Zhang Yiman is undoubtedly simple and naive.

However, this naivety is caused by the environment, pure and unpolluted naivety.

Suspicious, sensitive, and complex Han Jue treated Zhang Yiman with most of the sharp thorns on his body, mostly because her clean mind gave him a special impression.

It's just that most simple and naive people like Zhang Yiman don't know how to cherish this trait, but take it as a skin that must be shed in the process of growing up, discard it rashly on the ground, and walk forward without looking back.

And Han Jue sincerely hopes that the girl in front of her who said that she wants to grow up by participating in the show can retain her innocence.

Retain her unafraid and straightforward personality, and unabashed innocence to joy, anger and sorrow.

Otherwise, the next time you admit your mistake, you won't be able to get it with three coupons.

Han Jue watched Zhang Yiman happily put the small note and exhaled quietly.

At the same time, it was decided that when receiving a text message from the program group in the future, I would ask Xiaoyu, the choreographer girl in charge of docking, for advice.

Otherwise, if he encounters the routine that will appear in this kind of regular program again, he will have to plant a pit again.

Treat the audience's complaints, his old face will not be hung up, just say.

But it is difficult for him to be indifferent to those who give him kindness.

At this time, look at the time on the phone, it is almost time for dinner, if you want to go out to eat, you can now go.

Han Jue looked at the watch that did not exist on his wrist and said to Zhang Yiman.

"It's almost time for dinner, let's eat first." After speaking, he stood up.

"What do we eat?" Zhang Yiman asked.

At this point, all she thought about was how to use those small notes to make the most of them.

"It's better to choose the day than to hit the sun, let's just go and use this coupon, by the way, let you feel its unusual. Make you regret giving up this gift!"

Han Jue showed the coupon and looked at Zhang Yiman's eyes, like looking at a fool who picked up sesame seeds and lost watermelon.

The cameraman on the side patted Han Jue and the coupon in his hand, and shouted in his heart; This is obviously an ordinary coupon, okay!