Sequelae

When coming out of the amusement park, the sun is hiding into the distant horizon at a speed visible to the naked eye, and after a while, twilight is approaching.

Han Jue sat in Guan Yi's car, holding it with a pale face under the afterglow, it was like the devil's sweat, and his head was attached to the window, bumping and bumping with the ups and downs of the car.

It's like dying.

When he was almost home, Han Jue said that his soul had suffered a heavy blow, it was a work injury, and it took five days to recover.

After that, he opened the car door and fled.

But due to weakness in his hands and feet (Han Jue explained so), he was quickly grabbed back by Guan Yiyan.

"Three days, just three days. One day to heal, one day to heal, one day to treat yourself." Han Jue began to act fiercely.

The lips are dry, trembling slightly, the eyes are blank, and the double eyelids are trying to roll out the appearance of three eyelids, looking very weak, trying to make Guan Yi have the illusion of "if you don't agree, you are not a person".

However, Han Jue's lazy excuse was too lame and too much, Guan Yi was too lazy to bargain with Han Jue, and immediately decided not to be the right person.

"Nope." Guan Yi refused.

"Day by day, day by day, give me rest." Han Jue was prepared for rejection.

As soon as Guan Yi's words fell, he quickly picked up.

His face has also changed to a fierce expression of "If you don't agree again, I will die with you".

Guan Yi looked at Han Jue's expression of being cornered, and then recalled that Han Jue's expression of almost collapsing in the amusement park did not seem to be fake, Yes, he agreed to give Han Jue a day off.

Only for one day.

Regarding the affairs of the studio, Guan Yi has already begun to work on it, but there are still many things that must be decided by Han Jue.

In addition, the English songs for the next competition will also start recording, and there is not much time for Han Jue to be lazy.

Han Jue stepped on the ground, and when he got home, he planted himself on the bed and slept with his head covered.

It feels like today's day is the same as he jumped off ten concerts.

Because Han Jue has never held a concert, I don't know how tired it is to have a concert, so he dares to say that it is ten.

On the bedside table were a few photos taken from the program group.

These are all cameras that are fixed to the facilities of the high-altitude project, capturing photos of tourists at a certain point in time.

The amusement park then peddles these funny or silly photos to visitors at high prices.

Whenever Han Jue came down after playing a project, the "Let's Fall in Love" program team funded three copies of these photos and gave Han Jue and Zhang Yiman one each to keep a souvenir.

There is more than one photo, indicating that Han Jue has played more than one high-altitude project.

'Pendulum'

Han Jue refused to play with death, and the things that rushed into the water were also because of the cold, and he refused to go.

Later, the considerate Zhang Yiman took Han Jue to play some facilities that were not so high in height and relatively safe.