Ugly Song (Part I & II)

Before the overflow, Han Jue's acting career can probably be described as standing still, headless and brainless, and it is lucky that there is no regression. 

Planning about careers is also rudimentary - make money, rest rest rest, run out of money, make money, rest rest rest...

In the past, he was always unstable on the edge of the entertainment industry, with a lot of bitterness under each action, and occasionally seemed ridiculous.

But now with Guan Yi, this is tantamount to putting a safety lock on his acting career. 

Han Jue believed in the horse by the reins, but he would not bury his head and run to the cliff, or he would never be mindless and go around in circles.

In the past few days in Huaxia, Han Jue's personal studio has opened.

When they agreed on their respective responsibilities, they said that Han Jue was in charge of the things in front of the camera, Guan Yi did not interfere in his creation, and he absolutely trusted Han Jue's creation. 

As for Guan Yi, he is responsible for things behind the camera, such as blocking open guns and arrows, such as building commercial value.

As for what programs to participate in and what kind of works to release in what form, the two discussed it.

This discussion is mainly It was Han Jue who wanted to make a decision by patting his head, and Guan Yi used logic and experience to dispel Han Jue's impulses one by one and persuade Han Jue to act according to the plan.

What Han Jue is interested in "Psychic War" cannot be agreed, and it is not a good thing for stars to be contaminated with these mysterious side things.

Also want to participate in "Battle Royale"? 

Not making money anymore?

Han Jue wants to play a lot of interesting shows, but because Guan Yi reminds that the studio is currently very short of money, and Han Jue especially has no time, there is no need to think about those at this stage.

Han Jue and Guan Yi are both half-hanged and half-way monks for their current careers. 

However, because they are not regular artists and regular entertainment agents, they will not stick to the rules and common routines in the industry.

At least for now, Guan Yi and Han Jue are still exploring a set of modes of getting along between them.

The plane flying to New York was flying above the clouds.

The cabin was lit up with sparkling lights, and passengers read newspapers and read their phones. 

The sky outside the window was dark, and it was evening when he set off from the magic capital, which was very suitable for Han Jue to sleep.

But Xiao Zhou was very lively and couldn't sleep, so he asked Han Jue what to sing next, whether it was still original. Han Jue smiled mysteriously and asked Xiao Zhou to find a singer named [Gu An] on the Internet and listen to this singer's new song.

Xiao Zhou was shocked to hear it!

"Teacher Han, sing this song in this issue?" Xiao Zhou took off the headphones with a solemn face.

"How?" Han Jue sank himself into his seat, sleepy with an eye patch, and spoke slurred.

Xiao Zhou pondered whether to persuade Han Jue to restrain himself from the cliff. 

He didn't want to find a satisfying job and be laid off soon after. 

But if you tell the truth, if you don't get it right, you will be laid off immediately.