Partnering

Players who passed the second round must be selected after their partners in the third round are selected.

Speaking of a cooperative partner, in fact, the third round can also be called a heads-up match.

Two people work together on a song, and then after the performance, the producers choose between who goes and who stays.

In the third round, the way to assign the contestants is that the director draws their names on stage, and the selected contestants can designate their own opponents (co-partners).

When only the contestants who passed the second round were left in the final hall, everyone had a form, and the program team asked the contestants to score the other remaining contestants.

Han Jue just sat in the position, in addition to reading, only when he heard the performance that he felt powerful, he looked up at the screen, and after the performance on the screen, he lowered his head and continued to read, completely unaware of which faces correspond to what names.

Now it's completely blind.

Han Jue could only copy Xiao Fan on the side, and he would follow how Xiao Fan scored.

In the eyes of outsiders, it is two people who exchange ears and ears, like a poor student cheating in the examination room, and want to report it to the program group.

However, the program team did not care.

Xiao Fan is the youngest contestant among the contestants, Han Jue is the most controversial contestant, both of them are the darlings of the camera's attention, and it is okay to do something harmless.

Because this scoring is just a gimmick, it does not affect the actual operation of the program group.

After grading, everyone was taken to another venue by the program team.

Everyone stood in the middle of the field, and in front of them was a brightly lit stage with a table and a paved Cards.

The contestants exchanged heads for a while, and the director appeared and stood on the stage.

The contestants called the director "Ji'an".

Ji'an is a middle-aged man who looks awkward, and he is more like rap than the players off the court.

But there is no doubt that his appearance and identity are very imposing, and he has calmed down season after season of rebellious players.

"Congratulations to you for passing the second round of assessment and coming to the third round,"

Ji'an said in a flat tone, but with that image, no matter what he said, it seemed like a threat,

"Below I will randomly draw the numbers, and then open the card corresponding to the numbers. The front of the card will have the player's name. The selected contestant can designate another contestant to work together on a piece. The work will be presented three days later, and only one of the two will be able to pass, at which point the producer will decide who goes and who stays."

Ji'an's words were said to the camera, and not only explained to the contestants present, but also to the audience who watched the program at that time.

After listening to Ji'an's explanation, the contestants in the audience cheered and stirred.

Some are really excited, some are fake excitement, so as to make themselves like a master.

Some of the contestants looked at each other and smiled, secretly exchanging a signal that only hunters understood.

There are also some players who have not yet decided on their opponents, blatantly scanning the surrounding players, and once they find that the momentum is weak, they keep staring at the other party to put pressure on the other party.