Everything depends on you

The director in the background held the screenwriter's hand tightly, feeling that the pinkest picture of this workplace couple was about to appear!

The director begged for the blessing of the gods and Buddhas, wishing everything well.

The screenwriters are also excited, this is an indirect kiss! Sweet and greasy indirect kissing!

"Thank you, I'll have enough for one." Han Jue looked at the ice cream held by Zhang Yiman in the air, waved the ice cream in his hand, and politely refused.

Zhang Yiman took a deep breath, and the ice cream was almost pinched by her.

Fortunately, the ugly bear is not a living creature, and if Han Jue's words fall just now, it will be strangled to death by its hostess.

A while later.

"Uncle, what does that ice cream of yours taste like? Is it delicious?" Zhang Yiman looked at Han Jue's ice cream with a rather curious expression.

"Original, very bad. In fact, the main product of their store is not in the taste, but in the fun..." Han Jue licked the ice cream boredly and chattered over and over again.

"..... A little longer."

"Uncle, let's toast!" Zhang Yiman said shyly.

"No thanks, I'm almost finished. I eat faster than you, you're too slow!" Han said with a sense of meaning.

Zhang Yiman withdrew the ice cream with a wooden face, looking at the ice cream that he didn't eat much in front of him, Zhang Open your mouth, bite a large mouthful, and then be so cold that you keep exhaling with your mouth open.

"What a silly girl." Han Jue shook his head and continued to lick the few remaining ice creams without taking a bite.

'Aaaaah! Not so! Why is this! That's not how it is written in the book! It's completely different from what I planned!' Zhang Yiman shouted in his heart.

'Why should the heavens punish us like this!'

The directors and screenwriters in the backstage car were also shouting and crying.

Zhang Yiman looked at this stupid uncle, and finally ate the ice cream in a few mouthfuls, and then dragged Han Jue's hand to a place: "Uncle! Let's go on a roller coaster!" Zhang Yiman was angry, and the consequences were very serious!

She decided to teach this big fool a hard lesson!

"Don't go!" As if he had heard something very dangerous, Han Jue breathed heavily, and his pupils shrank rapidly.

Zhang Yiman turned his back to Han Jue, hunched forward, like a tugboat worker, dragged Han Jue, made a muffled voice in his mouth, and said-for-tat: "I'm going! Must go!"

The words were very firm, and the movements were also very serious, and Han Jue was taken walked a few steps.

Han Jue hurriedly made a thousand pound pendant, and Zhang Yiman couldn't pull it at all.

Even though Zhang Yiman's whole body was almost parallel to the ground, he still couldn't drag Han Jue.

Zhang Yiman was anxious, so anxious that he almost cried.

I don't know what she thought, so she turned around and walked towards Han Jue, hitting Han Jue's chest with her head.

'Bang!' a moment.

"Ahem, ahem." Han Jue was caught off guard, and the jack drop was cracked.

Han Jue stood up straight, helped Zhang Yiman just wanted to say a few words about her, but as soon as Zhang Yiman's head was raised, Han Jue saw that her eyes were red and tearful, as if she had been greatly wronged.