I can't control myself!

After Zhang Yiman in the company finished recording the show, he was still enjoying the recording content this time, and shared it with Lin Qian.

On the other side, Han Jue instantly remained tense from the moment he got into the car.

The cameras in the car have been removed, and private words can be said with confidence.

Although Han Jue had already explained his 'motive' halfway, he was still a bit of a thief, because he didn't know if Guan Yi would think too much and doubt whether Han Jue was on the same line with him.

After the car has gone for some distance, it seems that the atmosphere inside the car is going to be quiet.

"You still want to learn guitar?" Guan Yi asked casually at a traffic light.

Han Jue forgot about this stubble, his predecessor's bottom company knows, Guan Yizhi, probably only he himself is the least understood.

If Han Jue confessed to Guan Yi that he wanted to learn music again, it would definitely attract trouble.

If he thinks better, he will send a company music teacher to teach him.

If it is not good, it will be thought that Han Jue's value has dropped significantly, so the resources should not be wasted.

"No, tease her."

Han Jue tried not to divulge his true thoughts in words as much as possible.

"Well, if you don't fake her and do it, you have to close the distance, and using the relationship between teachers and students is indeed another good way." It's good for us to have a good relationship privately as well.

Guan Yi actually praised Han Jue's 'fake worship'.

"Could it be that she has something to come from?"

When the crisis passed, Han Jue turned his head back.

His eyelids were half-drawn, and he looked at Guan Yi with a 'I haven't heard' expression, waiting to be bombarded with gossip.

"Aidu, the daughter of a director. Since she was a child, she has won awards and won softly, and several large companies in the circle have long wanted to sign her, but she has never agreed, and later she still won awards in singing competitions all the way, but she refused to sign. Such a rare seedling, everyone waited, but no one expected to end up in Aidu. Brother Wang said that our Jinsha originally had plans to dig her, and there was no shortage of money at all. It turned out that her father was a director of Aidu, and he couldn't dig it at all. After the news spread, Zhang Yiman was hidden by Aidu all the time, and there was no movement at all. I finally debuted more than a month ago, and I don't know much about music, but I was really impressed after listening to it."

Guan Yi recalled some old news from the company, accompanied by some personal opinions.

"Beautiful, talented, willing to work hard, and background, it makes no sense if this kind of artist is not popular. So, you maintain a good relationship with her and at the same time you can't get too close. This is an opportunity for us." Guan Yi said lightly.

Han Jue was silent.

He doesn't care whose opportunity it is, he is almost going to run away in 5 months, that is, the king-level star is coming..

Even if it is the daughter of Director Aidu, he Han Jue doesn't care.

But he had to stabilize Guan Yi's side, and until he made enough money, he couldn't show that he didn't want to do it.