Chapter 7

As long as he is also worthy of talking about the universe, Chu Xiaoyun is very speechless. Looking at the dying state of the person in his arms, if he doesn't get a proper medical treatment, he might be suffering from some kind of illness.

He can't hold off any longer.

Chu Xiaoyun signaled Wang Sanqiang to ask for a doctor first, while dealing with Su Shiming and his wife.

"It is impossible to transfer the yard to you. At that time, my only property, without the yard, we didn't even have a place to live. How about this, I will write you an IOU, and I owe you five taels of silver, within a year How about paying it off?" Chu Xiaoyun said.

Five taels of silver is a lot of money for ordinary people in this era, more than the annual income of many families. Chu Xiaoyun didn't know if he could save this money while supporting two people. But in the previous life, I heard the little girl in the bureau talk about those time-travel novels, and modern people have been doing well in ancient times. Chu Xiaoyun felt that he could be regarded as a small success in the modern society with fierce competition. To become the captain of the criminal investigation of the sub-bureau, it should not be too bad in the relatively backward society in ancient times, right? A little more relieved.

Su Shiming and his wife looked at each other, and his wife immediately objected: "We just took out ten taels of silver, and you want to send us five taels of silver? It's just a dream. You have to pay back as much as we take out."

" Yes!" Su Shiming quickly agreed.

I have never seen such a disgusting person. But saving people is the most important thing, Chu Xiaoyun can't entangle with them anymore, borrowed a pen and ink from the military adviser, and immediately wrote down the IOU for ten taels of silver to be repaid in one year, stamped his fingerprints and threw it to Su Shiming and his wife.

Su Shiming and his wife still felt dissatisfied: "Mr. Zhang gave you cash, you are in debt, you have to calculate the interest..."

Chu Xiaoyun's previous life's good cultivation would be exhausted by the Grandet couple. Glancing at the IOU in Su Shiming's hand, he left without saying a word, holding Su Wen in his arms.

Seeing that Chu Xiaoyun left just like that, Su Shiming and his wife couldn't be more reconciled, they trotted two steps after him, and blocked Chu Xiaoyun's way again.

If in the previous life, under normal circumstances, Chu Xiaoyun would just look at each other quietly without speaking. But now that Su Wen's life is in danger, this greedy couple doesn't care about their nephew's life at all, and money is more important than anything else. He didn't have time to delay, so he stared at the two of them sharply: "If you want it, don't get out! Don't push your nose on your face." The prestige

of King Chu Yan is not in vain. For a moment, he forgot what kind of person Chu Xiaoyun was in the past; he also had the illusion that there were many onlookers, and he was justified, and Chu Xiaoyun didn't dare to treat them like that, so he pushed his limits. Now that Chu Xiaoyun showed his power, the couple remembered that this person was the king of Chu Yan from Hengxing Township.

Su Shiming and his wife didn't dare to force their reputation before Chu Xiaoyun. Chu Xiaoyun walked out of the crowd with Su Wen in his arms. When the onlookers saw him approaching, they gave way one after another. Seeing that he was about to walk out of the human wall, he was blocked by two strong men in front of him. Chu Xiaoyun looked up, but saw that the two people stretched their necks and were still looking in. It seemed as if someone was watching them, so he retracted his eyes, smiled at Chu Xiaoyun apologetically, and looked away. Moved to make way.

It seems that watching the excitement is not enough.

Chu Xiaoyun carried Su Wen and left Su's house. Old man Zhang returned to the county town with other entourages. The military master followed Chu Yunxiao to his house to get the land deed.

Back in the dilapidated courtyard, Wang Sanqiang had already invited the old doctor from the morning. Chu Xiaoyun hurriedly carried Su Wen into the bedroom and put him on his own bed, and closed the door.

At this time, he didn't care about the big defense of being unacquainted with two men, he dug out a set of clean clothes from the original owner from the messy closet and put them on for Su Wen, then opened the door and invited the doctor to come in and ask the doctor to treat Su Wen. Then he rummaged through the room to find out Tian Qi from the military adviser in exchange for the repurchase book written by the original owner and Su Shiming's marriage contract.

Chu Xiaoyun took the repurchased book and the marriage contract from the military adviser, took out the original owner's marriage contract from his bosom, and tore up the three documents together. The other three people who were awake in the room were completely taken aback.

The military adviser Xu Yu said with a smile: "Unexpectedly, Mr. Chu is such a loving person. It's just that Pei Jin is curious. If I knew it today, why bother?"

It turned out that the military adviser's name was Pei Jin.

Chu Xiaoyun touched the wound on his head, and said lightly, "If you die once, many things will change."

Pei Jin looked at the gauze wrapped on Chu Xiaoyun's head. After being soaked in well water, blood seeped out of it. , the whole gauze has turned into a caramel color.

Pei Jin nodded: "Then there will be a period later."

The old reply has been busy for a while, and said to Chu Xiaoyun: "Don't worry, this Shuang'er is fine, he is not awake yet, it is due to exhaustion and hunger. Let you cook some porridge and feed him soup. Be careful, don't feed him rice."

Then he looked at the drenched discoloration gauze on Chu Xiaoyun's head and said, "Let me take a look at the wound on your head again, don't touch it. I have a cold."

Chu Xiaoyun thanked repeatedly, and the old doctor cleaned and bandaged the wound again.

After doing all this, Chu Xiaoyun remembered that he was penniless now. He embarrassedly said to the old doctor: "Doctor Wu, I, I am really embarrassed to speak. You saved Su Wen and bandaged my wound. But, but I am really penniless now...I, I... I will write you an IOU, and I promise to return the money to you within one month. Do you think it is okay?"

Wang Sanqiang nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Brother Yun's money was used to redeem my sister-in-law just now. Even the land deed is paid out. You give me a few days, and I will help Brother Yun earn money together, and I will definitely pay you the money within a month."

In the morning, the old doctor's impression of Chu Xiaoyun has improved, and just now Chu Xiaoyun mortgaged the land deed to others, and tore up the marriage contract and repurchased books in public, the old doctor was also very moved.

Breaking up the marriage contract means that Su Wen is now a free man. If he wakes up and repents, no one will be able to hold him anymore.

While packing his medicine box, the old doctor said: "I trust you once, and you don't need to write any IOUs. I hope you can behave like you are today." Chu Xiaoyun sent the

old doctor out of the small courtyard with gratitude . I was very excited, I didn't expect that on the first day I came, I would gain two trusts. He will continue to work hard to reverse the image of the original owner in the hearts of the world.

When Chu Xiaoyun sent the old doctor back, Wang Sanqiang had already started cooking porridge for him in the kitchen. Chu Xiaoyun was particularly moved: "Thank you, Sanqiang."

Because his family was poor and his old lady was often sick, Wang Sanqiang was often bullied by gangsters in the village and nearby. After following Chu Xiaoyun, no one dared to trouble him. . Although the original owner didn't bully Wang Sanqiang for fun like other gangsters did, he ordered him to run errands to do a lot of things, and occasionally kicked him when he got upset. Even if the original owner was happy after doing the work, he didn't say "Qiangzi did a good job today", but he never thanked him from the bottom of his heart like today.

Wang Sanqiang was a little flattered: "Brother Yun, don't thank me. As soon as you thank me, my back will get hairy."

Chu Xiaoyun patted Wang Sanqiang's shoulder a little bit hard: "We will all be brothers from now on, don't leave it to you. From now on, I will call you brother, brother."

Wang Sanqiang was a little stunned, and it took him a long time to react, and he said happily, "Hey, okay. Brother."

Chu Xiaoyun smiled: "Good brother."

When the porridge was ready, Chu Xiaoyun poured a bowl of rice juice from it, stirred it and waited for it to cool down. Wang Sanqiang took out from his pocket the penny that Chu Xiaoyun gave him in the morning and handed it to Chu Xiaoyun. Chu Xiaoyun looked at him puzzled: "Brother, what are you doing?"

Wang Sanqiang said: "Brother, I know, your money has been redeemed for my sister-in-law. I just looked at your rice vat, and there are only two money left. Three catties of rice, I cooked porridge tonight, and I can't manage the rest for a few days. In this world, I don't have a penny, so how can I live. The money you gave me in the morning, the thirty-five cents I Bought rice noodles and went home. Now you take the leftovers. My sister-in-law still needs to take care of her."

There is no reason to take back the things that were sent out. Chu Xiaoyun wanted to refuse, but when Wang Sanqiang mentioned Su Wen, He couldn't refuse.

Su Wen on the bed took medicine to make up for his health. Money is indispensable for everything. Don't let him go hungry.

Chu Xiaoyun took the money and said, "Brother, when brother earns money, let's live a good life together."

Wang Sanqiang happily patted the smoke and dust on his body: "Okay. Brother, I have always believed in you, you are a big deal people."

Chu Xiaoyun laughed again.

Wang Sanqiang said: "Brother, then you take care of your sister-in-law first, and call me if you need something. I'll go back and see my old lady."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded and told him to go back quickly.

After Wang Sanqiang left, Chu Xiaoyun picked up the bowl of rice juice that was filled earlier and stood there in a daze. Looking back on the experience of this day, it feels like a dream. He didn't expect that he would owe a whole lot of debts on the first day he came through and wrote a bunch of IOUs. Why is this different from what the little girl in the previous world said?

The author has something to say:

Our police officer Chu successfully owed a butt of debts on the first day he passed it on, and wrote a bunch of IOUs. ^_^.