Chapter 48

Hou Sihai listened to Yang Yuankai's rebuttal of his false accusation, and hurriedly defended: "Master Qingtian, I'm just a merchant, how dare I falsely accuse the county government of arresting the head. The grassroots are just telling the truth about their doubts." Chu Xiaoyun heard it clearly

, These two people are now dogs eating dogs, and they both want to clear themselves up and prove that they are the more innocent ones. But no matter how they quibble, the result is predictable. This also confirmed some of my previous judgments, that is, in this case, Yang Yuankai was not the mastermind, and he was just a puppet being led away.

After hearing Hou Sihai's justification, Yang Yuankai sneered and said, "Before I didn't understand why there were so many coincidences and so many bizarre things happened, but now I figured it out. Your sister who married a Huren family thought that's what happened. The mastermind of the incident, right? Your brother-in-law is the one who printed Huwen books and framed him, so the murderer of Xiong Zhu must be your good brother-in-law. Xiong Sihai, you really made me miserable!" Hou Sihai listened to Yang

Yuankai In other words, I recalled what I said before, and suddenly broke out in a cold sweat: "My lord, Lord Qingtian...my sister, my sister...will not kill...will not kill..." Hou Sihai said

later I didn't believe it anymore, and crying out for grievances turned into muttering to myself.

"If your sister's family didn't kill anyone, why did they leave in such a hurry? They threw you here, and they probably didn't consider your brother's life or death. What's the point of defending them now?" Facing Yang Yuankai's questioning,

Hou Four Seas suddenly collapsed to the ground.

After the trial, the facts of the case have gradually become clear, but because Hou Sihai's younger sister and his family have absconded, some details remain to be deliberated. The county magistrate Wei Jinghan announced his withdrawal from the court, and the trial will be retried the next day.

After leaving the hall, Wei Jinghan sent Chu Xiaoyun's study to discuss matters.

"Although the cause of this case is clear, there are still many details to be verified, and there are still many doubts that have not been resolved. Xiaoyun, who do you think Hou Sihai and Yang Yuankai said is true? Then who is Xiong Zhuying? Killed?" Wei Jinghan asked.

Chu Xiaoyun heard the confessions of both parties in the courtroom, and he had long been concerned about this matter. Hearing Wei Jinghan's questioning, he said without hesitation: "According to the two people's statements in the courtroom, they basically agree. It's not right. Before this, my subordinates had the feeling that Yang Yuankai was not the chief envoy, and now it can be regarded as fulfilled."

Wei Jinghan said, "Let's hear it."

Regarding the parting relationship between the bookstores, he instructed Hou Sihai to find trouble with Zhihe Bookstore and smash the other party's business. Premeditated killing of the shopkeeper of Zhihe Bookstore, and even the driver who brought the goods to Zhihe Bookstore. The subordinates think that the motivation is insufficient." Chu Xiaoyun continued to answer.

"As you said, his motive for killing the shopkeeper and driver of Zhihe Bookstore was insufficient, but it cannot prove that he did not kill Xiong Zhu. Xiong Zhu blackmailed him. It seems that he had an absolute motive to kill and silence him." Wei Jinghan said.

"Yang Kaiyuan said that he had reached an agreement with Xiong Zhu. Xiong Zhu left Hejing County and would not return. Yang Kaiyuan had no need to kill him. Judging from the development of the case, he doesn't look like a murderer." "

As a house arrester, he doesn't know the truth that he must see people when he is born, and see corpses when he dies. In the absence of a corpse, he Thinking of closing the case with death instead of seeing the dead body is one of them; he arrested the coachman of Zhihe County several days after Xiong Zhu came to the county government to beat drums. If Xiong Zhu was killed by him, he would not think about it after many days It is the second way to find a way to catch people's top bags."

"After I recovered from my injury and returned to the Yamen, I disagreed with his approach. He kept saying that we should see people in life and corpses in death. At first, Yang Yuankai always said that I was messing around, and still hoped that there would be no corpse to settle the case. It doesn't seem like he can get a corpse. However, the next day, someone came to reveal the list immediately, saying that Xiong Zhu's body was found, and the place where the body appeared was such a remote and desolate cemetery." "After the person who revealed the list received the reward, he checked out overnight

. Leaving Hejing County, this is also a suspicious place. The appearance of Xiong Zhu's body seems to have come specifically to rescue Yang Yuankai, but in fact he almost did it. If Yu He hadn't rushed back from Yunling County in time, Wu Zuo would not have The cause of Xiong Zhu's death should be determined, and this case should be finalized."

"Xiong Zhu died in the way of the barbarians. This has been proven. It shows that Xiong Zhu's killing is inextricably linked to the barbarians. From the current situation, Look, as Yang Yuankai said, Hou Sihai's brother-in-law Suo Li is suspected of major murder. Suo Li is a barbarian and the person who asked Xue Chengmao to print the book. He has complete control over the whole incident." "Suo Li killed Xiong

Zhu What's the motive?" Wickingham asked.

"I'm not sure about this, but according to the speculation of my subordinates, this is murder." Chu Xiaoyun said, "It can only be said that the mantis caught the cicada and the oriole was behind. Xiong Zhu thought he followed Hou Sihai and blackmailed him With Yang Yuankai, I didn't expect that Suo Li, the oriole , was following behind me.

" "Now that the Suo Li family has absconded, these are just your and my current speculations, and there is still no way to close Xiong Zhu's case." Wei Jinghan sighed.

"But the case of Zhihe Bookstore can be closed." Chu Xiaoyun cupped his hands.

Wei Jinghan smiled when he heard the words: "It makes sense, then close the case of Zhihe Bookstore first."

When he was promoted to the hall the next day, in the face of the suspects and the people waiting to be released who were kneeling on the floor, Wei Jinghan pronounced the sentence: "Duan Chengyang, the shopkeeper of Zhihe Bookstore, and a group of associates were imprisoned due to false accusations. The facts have now been found out. Therefore, he was acquitted; Hou Sihai, the shopkeeper of Sihai Bookstore, colluded with the yamen to arrest Yang Yuankai, who planted and framed others, and was sentenced to five years in prison and fined 22 taels of silver; He provided him with protection against laws and regulations, and colluded with the shopkeeper of the Four Seas Bookstore to create an unjust prison, and he was punished for several crimes. From now on, he will be removed from the county government office to arrest him, and he will be sentenced to six years in prison and a fine of fifty taels of silver, which will be executed on the same day! The case of Xiong Zhu's murder has not yet been settled, and the relevant case will be reported to the government!"

Outside the courtroom, the onlookers applauded enthusiastically, and the people called Mr. Wei wise and praised Chu Xiaoyun for being alive!

When the case was concluded, everyone was relieved, only Chu Xiaoyun was worried.

Wei Jinghan called Chu Xiaoyun to the study room: "The case is closed, why do you still look so preoccupied?"

Chu Xiaoyun hesitated for a moment, and then expressed his thoughts: "My lord, when I go to Yunling County for business , At the junction of the two counties, I noticed that someone was following me. However, I didn't find any clues about the other party. It seems that the other party's martial arts are extraordinary. It stands to reason that neither Yu He nor I are his or their opponents, but for some reason, the other party did not kill. "

Wei Jinghan suddenly stood up from the official hat chair in shock: "Is there such a thing?" "

Yes. Your Excellency can also send Yu He to come and ask questions."

Wei Jinghan waved his hands thoughtfully: "I trust you.

" I believe that the other party's stalking was definitely not unintentional. It must have been restrained by the fact that they have not acted rashly. But the enemy is dark and we are clear. I don't know why they restrained them and when they lost their restraint. Life and death are irrelevant, but there is still a husband who has not passed the family, so I have to consider his safety." Chu Xiaoyun said.

Wei Jinghan looked at him: "What are your plans?"

Chu Xiaoyun hesitated again and again, but reluctantly opened his mouth: "My lord, please forgive me for being presumptuous. Can the yamen borrow a hut from a certain Chu for a while? When Chu comes to the yamen for an appointment, can you bring your husband? Stay here, and leave with Chu when you leave the office."

Wei Jinghan stared at Chu Xiaoyun for a moment, with a smile on his face: "It's a small matter. It's just that you haven't married yet, so it's arousing criticism. This case has already been settled." Now, you rested for a few days, so you should hurry up and get married. The official once said, I will witness the marriage for you! In this way, no one will gossip when you bring your husband in and out." Chu Xiaoyun was a little flattered:

" Thank you sir!"

Wei Jinghan waved his hand again: "Before you take a rest, you should take office first."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at him puzzled.

Wei Jinghan said: "Yang Yuankai has entered the prison, and the position of head arrester has been vacated. Now all forces in the county government are staring at this position, and the county magistrate wants to put his nephew in this position. The head arrester Although there is no rank in the position, it is a great force for social stability in Hejing County. Xiaoyun, you have to shoulder this heavy responsibility for me!"

Chu Xiaoyun did not expect that this matter was really hit by Yan Butou. But remembering that I have only been employed for more than a month, I am afraid that it will be difficult to convince the public to be appointed as the head of the county government. Chu Xiaoyun expressed his worries: "My subordinates think that their qualifications are still inexperienced, and I'm afraid it will be hard to convince the public."

Wei Jinghan said coldly: "Since you joined the job, your ability is obvious to all. The two major cases in our county have been solved one after another. You are both successful. No, why are you afraid of other people's rumors? If you don't want to, the county magistrate will come up in the future, and I will be restrained. Do you think you can still display your talents? Think about Yang Yuankai in front. It is said that the county magistrate's nephew can only Even better than Yang Yuankai!"

In his previous life, Chu Xiaoyun was a person who refused to admit defeat. Let's talk about a big man, who doesn't want to make contributions, now that there is an opportunity in front of him, who can't be tempted. The job of being a police officer is the same as his job in his previous life. Chu Xiaoyun likes this job very much and wants to make a difference in his position. The facts are exactly as Mr. Wei said, if someone else fills in the headhunter's vacancy, he will be restricted in his actions.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun folded his arms and leaned over and said, "But it's up to the adults!"

Wei Jinghan showed a satisfied smile on his face: "That's right!"

On the afternoon of the same day, Wei Jinghan signed the appointment document: promoting Chu Xiaoyun to the county government. Headhunters!

When the news reached the arresting room, all the arresting officers were in disbelief, and they knew it beforehand. Only Yu He came forward to express his congratulations the first time he saw Chu Xiaoyun, and his attitude was still as enthusiastic as before, without any extravagance.

Chu Xiaoyun was very moved.

The established facts cannot be changed, everyone is a gangster in the yamen, seeing Yu He and Chu Xiaoyun talking affectionately, the other arresters quickly hid their small thoughts and came forward to congratulate.

"Chu Butou, congratulations!"

"From now on, my brothers and I will all rely

on Chu Butou!

"

The congratulations were all accepted, no matter how some of them tripped themselves before, they would treat them equally in the future. He believes in heart-for-heart exchange, and hopes to create a team of comrades who can entrust each other with their backs!

The author has something to say: Chuchu's career has been upgraded, hahaha...