Chapter 86

Chu Xiaoyun took Su Wen out of Hejing County, went all the way south, walked three or four hundred miles, and found a peaceful and beautiful village to live in. They ordered three meals a day at the farmhouse where they lived sojourn, and they delivered them on time, saving Su Wen the hard work. Originally, Chu Xiaoyun had to ask someone to do the laundry, but Su Wen didn't want his own clothes to go through other people's hands, let alone Chu Xiaoyun's clothes. In the end, only the sheets were arranged to be changed and washed, and Su Wen took care of the clothes himself.

It has to be said that without the need for paperwork and running around, the efficiency of this martial arts practice is much higher, and the skill is also thriving. After staying for two days and feeling safe and sound, he released the pigeon given to him by Fang Lingfeng and told him where he was and what he had learned from his practice.

When Wei Jinghan got the news, he was silent for a moment, and told Fang Lingfeng: "Re: 'Practice with peace of mind, and return if you are called back'." Fang Lingfeng

nodded: "Yes."

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help being overjoyed when he received the letter from the carrier pigeon. With this leisure time and beautiful scenery, it is a good time to work hard. Because of meticulous preparations before coming here, coupled with a comfortable life, not only did Su Wen's various physiological reactions weaken in the past two months, but his blood also improved a lot.

In the past two months, Chu Xiaoyun not only went through all the secret books presented by Duan Chengyang, but also practiced them repeatedly, greatly increasing his skills. In terms of moves, it can be said that it has reached the height of 100% completion, and the remaining 10-20% needs long-term practice and practice; the main problem is the cultivation of internal strength, but such things as internal strength cannot be rushed. This is a long-term problem. The process of accumulation.

Although he hadn't received the call from the county magistrate yet, Chu Xiaoyun decided to take Su Wen back to Hejing County.

Su Wen was quite worried when he heard the words: "Husband, now that the disguise clothes given to us by Master Yu are gone, let's go back like this, what if we encounter a killer?"

Chu Xiaoyun laughed loudly after hearing this: "Besides three days Treat each other with new eyes, your husband and I are no longer the Chu Xiaoyun two months ago. If there are any more assassins, they are just here to die."

"Really, my husband is really amazing!" Su Wen was very happy when he heard that, looking at Chu Xiaoyun, his eyes were full of little stars, and he was not stingy in his praise.

Chu Xiaoyun picked up the burden and put it on the carriage bought by the villagers, squeezed the back of Su Wen's neck and smiled, "Let's go." He

said, picked up Su Wen, whose belly was already obviously swollen, and put it on the carriage: "Wen Wen, sit down."

Su Wen smiled happily: "Husband, you practiced driving a horse-drawn carriage a few days ago, so you will soon be in use."

Chu Xiaoyun proudly said: "Of course, I was planning ahead."

Because Not in a hurry, the two drove the carriage stop and go, and walked for four days before entering Hejing County. After staying in the country for a long time, and then entering this affluent county, there is a feeling of prosperity and unreality.

Su Wen lifted the curtains in the carriage to see the people and scenery on the street, reunited after a long absence, he was very cordial. As they walked, the carriage became slower and slower, and finally even stopped.