Chapter 99

Facing this result, Chu Xiaoyun was prepared. As long as Wei Jinghan was still around and believed in him, he believed that this was just a stopgap measure. But occasionally he would also think that if he followed the county magistrate's wishes and rushed to investigate the Wang family when he first investigated the case, maybe the county magistrate's faction would not attack him today.

If time goes by and you know today's result, will you still stick to your original choice?

After thinking about it, Chu Xiaoyun probably would. After all, he had straightened out the relationship that day, and the poisoning today might not have been planned by them, but a complete accident, a coincidence.

Today's Chu Xiaoyun is no longer the Chu Xiaoyun who just arrived and was at a loss. Even if he loses his official position in the Yamen, he believes that he is fully capable of supporting himself, Su Wen, and their unborn baby. There will be no worry about eating the last meal when you first came here.

After thinking through the joints, it is rare for Chu Xiaoyun, who has no official duties in the Yamen, to help Su Wen at home leisurely. At the beginning, Su Wen was a little worried, but as time went by, Su Wen enjoyed the feeling of being accompanied by her husband at home, and the little days were very pleasant.

Three days passed in a flash, and it was time for delivery in a blink of an eye. During this period, Yu He also sent a message that they led people to raid Wang's house that day, and searched according to Chu Xiaoyun's thinking, and it really yielded a lot. In Wang Yuzheng's wife's room, a doll buried in the ground with bloody charms on it was found, with Yi Ruzhen's birth date written on it.

This is a bit similar to the voodoo technique popular in some remote areas in Dacheng, but the method is somewhat different. The well-informed and well-informed clerk in the yamen who once answered the question of Xiong Zhu's death said that the way of drawing the spells came from a kind of Hu people's culture.

When Chu Xiaoyun heard what Yu He said, he couldn't help being shocked. He never expected that Yi Ruzhen's case would go through several changes, and when he gradually shifted his attention to the tragedy caused by jealousy, the shadow of a barbarian would appear again.

"Where is Wang Yu's wife?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"The Wang family thought it was a misunderstanding, and they protected them from taking them away." Yu Hedao, "I had people surround the Wang's residence, and went back to the Yamen to ask the lord, and the lord personally approved the documents and asked the Fang concierge to bring them to the Wang's house, and took them down on the spot. "

"Does the Wang family react like this?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"Almost." Yu He thought for a while and said again, "Not all. Wang Yu didn't say anything, but I find his attitude very strange." "

What a strange way." Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"It's just that he seems to have nothing to do with him."

"You took his wife away, but he didn't say anything?" "

No."

"That's really strange." Chu Xiaoyun also thought it was weird.

"Yeah." Yu He nodded, "Although Wang Yu didn't stand up to protect his family, no one in the Wang family asked to execute his wife Huashi to avenge Yi Ruzhen." Chu Xiaoyun recalled that in the court that day, the Wang family unanimously demanded the

execution The attitude of the servant girl Mingzhu is quite different in comparison. But it's easy to understand. Hu people are involved, which is so powerful that no matter what thoughts you have in your heart, you can't put it on the surface.

"Did Fahrenheit explain anything?" Chu Xiaoyun was more concerned about this.

"Fahrenheit has been calling for grievances in the court, saying that the heavens can learn from it. The witchcraft technique was definitely not done by himself. He also said that the witchcraft technique involved barbarians. She is a Central Plains woman who grew up in a high-walled compound. I have been in contact with barbarians, so I don't understand those things at all." Yu He said this, with an incredible smile on his face, "Then, you know, she threw herself at Wang Yu's other concubine, beat and scolded, saying yes The other party framed her."

"????" Chu Xiaoyun was also shocked, "There is this one more. What did Wang Yu's concubine say? Did she admit that she did it?" Yu He shook his head: "How is it possible, Mrs. Hou

? He also shouted for injustice, saying that the eldest lady did not like her and Yi Ruzhen, and now that Yi Ruzhen has left, she cannot be framed like this." "It's kind of interesting." Chu Xiaoyun said, "

Which of the two of them do you think speaks better? Believable?"

Yu He was silent for a moment, then shook his head: "I see Wang Yuzheng's wife's angry look, and I don't think she seems to be a fake; I also look at the appearance of Hou's pear blossoms with rain, and I wonder if it is true that she has been wronged. She."

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help laughing: "You are still as compassionate as ever."

After laughing, Chu Xiaoyun pondered for a moment: "Well, you go back and check the background of Wang Yu's two wives and concubines to see if there is any possibility breakthrough."

Yu He received Chu Xiaoyun's call back. When Chu Xiaoyun sent Yu He out, he was thinking about that well-informed official in the yamen. Even if he couldn't go back to the yamen, he still had to find some time to visit him and ask him why he tried every means to encourage Yi Ruzhen. Father went to the Yamen to complain.

Chu Xiaoyun packed the spices that Su Wen had made, and couldn't help laughing when thinking of these, shook his head and continued with the work in hand. What he should think about most now is to accompany Su Wen to the county town to deliver the goods.

Chu Xiaoyun put the spices into wooden boxes one by one, and moved them to the stone table in the courtyard, and then went to the stables to take the horses out and put them in the carriage. After preparing the car, he went to the door of the bedroom and called Su Wen: "Wenwen, are you ready to go?" "

Okay, here we come." Su Wen went out with his belongings. Chu Xiaoyun locked the door, and the two walked side by side to the carriage in the yard. After helping Su Wen into the carriage, Chu Xiaoyun carried the spice box on the stone table into the carriage. Then he got on the carriage himself, and shouted to the inside of the carriage: "Wenwen, sit down."

After receiving a response, he lightly waved the whip in his hand, and shouted, "Drive."

The carriage drove out of the courtyard.

When they arrived at Zhou Ying's booth, the two girls from Beijing who picked up the goods hadn't come yet. Zhou Ying gave up her stool to Su Wen to sit on, carried spices with Chu Xiaoyun, and chatted with the couple about homework. I just said a few words here, the girls in the capital hadn't waited for Yu He to come.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun, Yu He was so happy that he trotted all the way over: "Catch the head, catch the head."

Chu Xiaoyun looked in the direction of the source of the voice suspiciously, and couldn't help shaking his head when he saw Yu He: "I can now Don't call it that."

"Who said that?" Yu He raised Chu Xiaoyun's saber in his hand, "I brought all your sabers with me."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at him suspiciously. he. Yu He smiled and said, "My lord asked me to ask you to go back and reinstate."

"???" Chu Xiaoyun looked at Yu He with question marks all over his head, "Why? Did the poisoner find out?" "

No. It's a happy event, people from the capital are here." Yu He shook his head, his face was full of joy, but he hesitated to speak. He looked around for a while before coming up to Chu Xiaoyun and whispering, "It is said that King Yan lost a key link in the battle with His Majesty. There is news from the capital that King Yan's power is going to be liquidated." After finishing speaking, Yu He straightened up

. Standing far away from Chu Xiaoyun, the voice returned to normal volume and said: "So go back quickly, brothers are thinking about you. I know you are coming to Miss Zhou's place today. I have come here for a while earlier It's over."

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at Su Wen, with hesitation in his eyes. Su Wen said knowingly: "All the spices are here. Sister Zhou Ying and I are waiting here. Go and do your work."

The more understanding Su Wen was, the more Chu Xiaoyun felt indebted. He was about to say something to apologize, when a crisp voice broke the atmosphere: "Hey, I thought I got up early today, but I didn't expect you to be earlier."

It's the girl from other country who ordered embroidery with Zhou Ying.

Seeing the person coming, Yu He asked in surprise: "Miss Fang, why are you here? Hey, no, you know each other?"

The woman and her maid noticed Yu He next to her. However, her servant girl stretched out her hand and tugged on her sleeve, her eyes pointed to Chu Xiaoyun and the others, and she was comforted by her.

Although Chu Xiaoyun saw this scene, his thoughts did not stop at this scene, he was still surprised by Yu He calling that woman, Miss Fang. He glanced at Miss Fang and Yu He, and asked in surprise, "You know each other?"

Although the girl had done business with them, he didn't know the other party's name. But Crane can call out the other party's last name, it seems that they are much more familiar with each other. It's just that why is her surname Fang? Chu Xiaoyun thought of Fang Lingfeng, but didn't know their relationship. It's just that Fang Lingfeng was born as a book boy next to Wei Jinghan, but this woman is a young lady. At the moment when Chu Xiaoyun was puzzled, Yu He leaned in to solve the confusion

just right: "This girl is the messenger from the capital. She just arrived yesterday."

The person walking across.

The girl in front of me had clearly been in Hejing County for a few days, and she had arrived at least three days before placing an order with Zhou Ying.

His eyes drifted over and happened to meet that girl Fang, who gave him a warning look. Chu Xiaoyun understood what the other party meant, but couldn't help but smile wryly in his heart. Yu He knew that he was going to deliver goods in the county today, but the other party greeted him just now, and there was no way he could hide it.

But Chu Xiaoyun didn't want to take matters into his own hands, so he smiled, "You have to ask Miss Fang." "

I ordered some embroidery from this girl yesterday, and I'm here to pick up the goods today." Miss Fang gestured to Zhou with her eyes. Ying, who lies in her mouth, does not blush but does not beat her heart.

Yu He didn't know whether he didn't notice it, or he didn't tell the truth. What the other party said, he responded with a smile and "ohhh". On the way back to the yamen, Chu Xiaoyun asked Yu He: "What is the background of that Miss Fang?"

Yu He said: "It seems to be the county magistrate's distant cousin, the head of Fang's house."

So it was.

This woman is Fang Lingfeng's real young master.

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help turning his head to look at Zhou Ying's booth.

Yu He said again: "Did you have any new ideas in the past two days? The two aspects of Yi Ruzhen's death have been found out, but the bite mark of the miasma on the arm has not yet been found." Chu Xiaoyun thought of the clerk in the yamen

, His heart moved, but he said in his mouth: "The day before yesterday I asked you to check the background of Wang Yu's two wives and concubines. How did you check?"

Yu He replied: "I have checked it out. I really plan to tell you if you don't ask. Well, you know what, this matter is connected again!"