Chapter 145

Can the corpse from a year ago still be recognizable? Chu Xiaoyun was a little surprised when he thought about it. This kind of situation usually only happens in the environment where the dead body is isolated from the air. How did the dead body be preserved intact? This is really rare. Words or the fugitive witnesses in Hejing County? This makes it even more interesting.

As a witness, why do you need to be at large? But the policeman couldn't tell, Chu Xiaoyun went to Wei Jinghan's study with his mind full of doubts.

"My lord, what's going on?" Chu Xiaoyun asked impatiently after arriving at Wei Jinghan's study room and saluting.

"Don't worry, just look at this." Wei Jinghan said and pointed to the painting on the table.

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at it, then remembered the person in the painting, and exclaimed: "The peddler at the bun shop?!"

No wonder it is said to be a witness who is on the run from Hejing County. Chu Xiaoyun thought about it, this title really fits this person's identity. It's just, who can sum up the identity of the barbarian peddlers involved so accurately.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's reaction, Wei Jinghan smiled as expected. He knocked on the table with one hand: "We have been hunting him for so long, and we haven't even seen a hair. We didn't expect this person to be dead already. No wonder."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "What kind of waterway, what kind of waterway is there? No one found it for years? What is the state of this person's body and was it salvaged?"

Wei Jinghan said: "These are the things you should go to Fangchuan County to find out. You must find out exactly who killed this peddler , How did you disappear without a trace under the siege of the yamen?"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the portrait, and said with a serious expression: "Yes! The subordinates will definitely do their best!"

Wei Jinghan nodded: "Then you click Let's set off immediately."

Chu Xiaoyun hesitated for a moment, but still bit the bullet and asked: "My lord, what about the family members of the subordinates?"

His business trip this time is not a matter of passing documents or checking files. Such a dead body case needs to be visited everywhere. It is definitely inappropriate to take Su Wen and his son with him, and then he will not be able to work. But the person who assassinated him has not been brought to justice. Although time has passed, who knows if the other party has given up assassinating him. If he is not here, how can the lives of his wife and children be guaranteed? He didn't dare to bet the lives of his little husband and son that they were no longer interested in his life.

Wei Jinghan was taken aback for a while, and then smiled and said: "By the way, I have something to tell you. I was busy with official business just now, and I almost forgot. The guest who came to the capital last time said that there is a nobleman in the capital who likes it very much. Su Wen made spices, but the quantity is too small, far from enough. That nobleman wants to invite Su Wen to go to Beijing to make spices for her." This turn of events was completely unexpected by

Chu Xiaoyun, he was completely dazed at first, Afterwards, deep anxiety rose.

Since you are a nobleman, will you be able to find any spices you want in the capital? Although her husband is indeed talented in this area, Chu Xiaoyun is not dizzy yet. To take a step back, even if the spices made by my husband are indeed oh noble, what kind of noble is it that can make Wei Jinghan, an imperial court official, do such a thing for her? Wei Jinghan's remarks were just informing him, not discussing. Su Wen has to go if he goes, or if he doesn't?

Was it originally planned for Su Wen to go to Beijing, or was it because of the impromptu decision of the bun shop vendor? Or has the imperial court realized that there is a bigger mystery hidden behind this peddler? Once Su Wen and the child are out of his sight, his life is really in the hands of others.

Also, who is that brother referring to as the guests from the capital?

Chu Xiaoyun searched in his mind. The only person in the capital he knew was the one from the capital who bought Zhou Ying's embroidery, helped Zhou Ying's career take off, and helped Wei Jinghan mobilize soldiers. In Wang Yu's case, he copied the county magistrate and others And the mysterious woman.

The woman was able to mobilize the garrison, which shows that her background is not small. Regarding the woman's identity, the county government also seemed to have unified the caliber afterwards, and no one mentioned it after the Wang Yu case. Chu Xiaoyun originally had many questions, but he couldn't answer them. Originally Chu Xiaoyun thought that this was just a consistent dispute between the imperial power party and the Yan Wang party, and Wei Jinghan would naturally not fight alone, but now it seems that the truth seems to be more than that.

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help looking at Wei Jinghan, he felt that today's adults were very strange.

Wei Jinghan seemed to know what he was thinking, and smiled slightly: "Don't worry about Xiaoyun, the county assures you. That nobleman really just wants Su Wen to help her make some spices. Anyway, you are busy with business and you can't leave now. Su Wen and his son went to the capital, so there are naturally people to protect them, and the thieves don't have the strength to chase them to the capital to harm people, so you can devote yourself to investigating the case." "Our goal is

for the world to be peaceful and the people to live and work in peace and contentment, right? You didn't before I still have doubts about the many cases that have been investigated before, don't you want to investigate all these cases to the bottom? That's the case, there is no need to delve into some details, you should know, and you will know when the time comes." Chu Xiaoyun

looked Looking at Wei Jinghan, now it seems that Wei Jinghan is not just an ordinary member of the imperial power party, he may have come to Hejing County on purpose; his initial advances to himself may have been just out of wooing. But Chu Xiaoyun thought about it again, and it's not that he didn't benefit from this wooing. And in the power struggle between the emperor and King Yan, Chu Xiaoyun can now see the general idea clearly.

Although it is said that they are all rulers of the feudal dynasty, the emperor is the legitimate ruler of the court. If King Yan wants to take the throne, it will inevitably lead to war. From this point of view, to support the imperial power is to support orthodoxy, and it is more in line with the interests of the common people. Even if Wei Jinghan concealed his identity as the core of the imperial power party, it cannot be said to be deceiving him. And even if Wei Jinghan didn't conceal his identity, if he had stepped into the Yamen sooner, served the court job, and had something to do with court affairs, their choices would still lead to the same goal.

The emperor and King Yan, since he will also choose the emperor, and what he has done in the past two years has always been liked by the people of the imperial power party, presumably the people of the imperial power party will not hurt their little husband and children.

Thinking clearly about the strength of the joints, Chu Xiaoyun nodded, "The wife and the child will be taken care of by Mrs. Wei."

Wei Jinghan looked at him and nodded with a smile: "You can go at ease, Fang Lingfeng is in your small courtyard tonight Tomorrow, the guest from the capital should be able to arrive, and she will bring someone to protect Su Wen and the child all the way to Beijing. When you finish your official duties and have time, you can still go to the capital to visit the child and Fulang. Or bring them back."

Chu Xiaoyun had seen Fang Lingfeng's skills before. Even if he practiced all the sets of secrets given to him by shopkeeper Duan later, he is not sure that he can win completely now.

With Fang Lingfeng's protection, the safety of Su Wen and the child should be safe. Besides, there was comfort in Wei Jinghan's last sentence, and Chu Xiaoyun could tell that at least the other party didn't intend to hold Su Wen and the child as hostages. Immediately felt a lot more at ease.

Chu Xiaoyun returned to the hut, and explained to Su Wen that he was going to a neighboring county for business and that he was going to Beijing with his child, but he didn't mention the various hidden problems. A simple and kind person like Su Wen doesn't need to know so many gray things.

When Su Wen learned that he was going to the capital, apart from being a little bit reluctant to part with her husband, he was quite excited: "Sister Zhou's embroidery is very popular in the capital, I didn't expect my spices to be so popular with the officials in the capital." It's great that Madam likes it. I heard from sister Zhou that the capital city is really prosperous, and I wanted to visit it for a long time, but I didn't expect such an opportunity to come now. It's just that you can't do it with me and Yu'er. Going together will make a lot of fun less interesting."

Thinking of Chu Xiaoyun's inability to go, Su Wen's radiant expression dimmed a lot.

Chu Xiaoyun stroked Su Wen's small face and smoothed his frowning: "After I finish my business, I will go to the capital to pick you up and your child. Then our family of three can visit the capital together."

Su Wen became happy again. He put his arms around Chu Xiaoyun's neck: "Then husband, hurry up and finish your official duties. Yu'er and I will wait for you in the capital." After settling his wife and children, Chu Xiaoyun took

Wang Sanqiang and waited. A group of arresters quickly set foot on the official ship bound for Fangchuan County. At the pier, I also met Gu Qingyun who came to inspect his own fleet.

"Where are Chu Butou and the people in a hurry going?" Someone beside Gu Qingyun asked curiously.

Gu Qingyun hurriedly reprimanded: "Chu Butou is naturally on official business, so don't inquire about it."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded to Gu Qingyun.

Arriving in Fangchuan County, Chu Xiaoyun rushed to the county government's arresting room immediately after getting off the boat. Seeing the arrester in Fangchuan County, he said loudly as he walked, "How did you know that the deceased was a fugitive witness in Hejing County? The person who identified the deceased is now the author. I have something to say: I was too busy yesterday to update

. Wen, try to make up today. There should be another chapter tonight.