Chapter 44

Yu He said the autopsy results. The inconspicuous strangle marks on the informant's neck are the real cause of the informant's death and the first injury suffered by the informant. The scars on the rest of the body are just to cover up or create an illusion of the cause of death. Yu He restored the scene at that time based on the scars on the deceased. The victim was walking forward at that time, when the murderer attacked from behind, two hands divided the work, one hand covered the deceased's mouth, the other strangled the deceased's neck, and then forcefully, the deceased The inside of his neck was broken, and he died of exhaustion. In order to cover up the truth and confuse the public, the murderer subsequently caused serious head and chest injuries. The scars on the body should be caused by dragging.

"This kind of punishment is very insidious, and it is not the way ordinary people kill people. The murderer should be a person who is well versed in martial arts!" Mo Yu He concluded.

As soon as Yu He's words came out, all the officials were stunned, and then a heated debate began. Amidst everyone's debate, what Chu Xiaoyun focused on was Yang Yuankai's demeanor. He really wanted to know what kind of role Yang Yuankai played in this case.

As Chu Xiaoyun expected, even though he has been a policeman for more than ten years and a headhunter for nearly ten years, when he heard Yu He's autopsy summary, Yang Yuankai's face changed. There was an obvious look of panic.

Chu Xiaoyun remembered this scene in his heart.

"Since it's not an ordinary method of killing, then do you know who would use this method of killing?" Chu Xiaoyun turned his attention back from Yang Yuankai.

If Yang Yuankai really had a problem, his whole family was in Hejing County, so he couldn't escape. The most urgent thing now is to find out the ins and outs of this case. Without conclusive evidence, it is impossible to catch a head of the county government. For some reason, Chu Xiaoyun had a vague feeling that even if Yang Yuankai was involved, judging by his performance, he didn't seem like the mastermind.

If this is the case, it is even more impossible to startle the snake.

Yu He shook his head: "I don't know, anyway, I have never heard of this method of killing people, so I think it is unusual."

A small official hesitated, stepped forward and said: "My lord, I used to live with my father in the border gate when I was young. For a while, I have heard of this kind of killing method."

The county magistrate hurriedly said: "Let's hear it."

"This is a common method used by Hu people's assassination organizations. , which brought obstacles to the assassination. When the Hu people were strong, they frequently went south to harass the border of our country. They once carried out an assassination operation against the guards of the important towns on the border of our country. Many guards in charge of security died in this way ." The petty official came one by one.

The people present took a deep breath unconsciously, which was really sensational. If Hu people were really involved, and it was also related to the border conflict twenty years ago, this is not a trivial case, but a major court case! Such a seemingly inconspicuous case of selling Hu Wen's books led to such a terrible behind-the-scenes scene, which surprised the officials present.

The county magistrate was still stable, and he asked the petty official, "How did you know?

" The Liangzhou government makes a living, so I heard about it." The little official said.

"I didn't expect that Zhihe Bookstore would collude with the barbarians and use such vicious means to retaliate against the murderer in order to make profits! Such evil deeds must be severely punished to serve as an example to others!" The county magistrate stroked his goatee again and snapped.

"Lord Xiancheng, I'm sorry that my subordinates disagree. This should not prove that the reporter was killed by the Zhihe Bookstore in collusion with the barbarians. When the reporter died, didn't all the people in the Zhihe Bookstore go to jail? But the reporter The way of death can once again prove that Ran Gui, the coachman, was wronged. His ancestors lived here since the genealogy, and he himself has never been out of Hejing County in his life." Chu Xiaoyun retorted.

There was a moment of silence in the morgue, so quiet that only the sound of the breeze blowing the trees outside the window could be heard. After a while, the county magistrate digested the content and said, "Investigate! Since this matter involves Hu people and the safety of the country, since we are the imperial salary, we must share the country's worries and find out the truth!" Afternoon trial

, The county magistrate asked: "Ran Gui, half a month ago, did you drive the injured arrester Chu Xiaoyun and his colleague Yu He back to the county government office?

" The messenger was injured in order to save a child, and the grassroots admire his character and courage, so he took them both back to the county government." The county

magistrate nodded: "The Chu policeman was injured that day, did you ever leave blood on your car?

The coachman was very surprised when he heard the words, and after thinking about it, he said, "This grassroots man doesn't know. I just remember that when Master Yu got out of the car that day, he reminded the villain to clean the car. But after sending them back to the county government, I helped them pull two Defective goods. There was a lot of work that day, and I'm afraid I'll stay up late if I'm not in a hurry. After sending off the two poor men, I went home and pulled Xiaoer up, and asked him to pick up the goods for me in the car. The work was completed that day When I got home, my son appraised my hard work, and took the initiative to clean the compartment for me, and let me take a shower first." "

After I got out of the shower, my son told me that there was ten cents in the compartment. I just remembered what Police Officer Yu said to me. When I was asked to clean the carriage, there were a few sounds of things falling in the carriage. At that time, I was rushing home to take my son to fetch goods for others. My car money. I said that I would not charge money, but he returned it, and he gave more than usual. Yu Chaye and Chu Chaye are really two good people." After hearing this, the county magistrate asked again

: "How can you be sure that the money was paid by the policeman Yu, and not left behind by the owner of the goods you pulled?"

The driver said: "The next two times of pulling the goods, the loading and unloading were done by me and my son. Move, Xiao Er is picking up the goods in the car, and it is impossible for others to drop money on the car."

The county magistrate nodded: "Then why didn't your son clean up the blood in your car?"

Ran Gui was very dazed: "The villain doesn't know, I told him to clean the carriage, and he also told me that he did."

Chu Xiaoyun and Yu He looked at each other, and they didn't know what happened to the father and son.

The county magistrate thought for a while, and ordered the police to go to the coachman's house to send his son to testify in court. After about half a stick of incense, Ran Long, the son of the coachman, arrived at the hall. Seeing the majestic momentum in the courtroom, I shrank quite a bit.

The county magistrate said: "Ran Long, you are a scholar. Even though you are the suspect's family member, you don't have to bow down. Stand up and answer."

Ran Long tremblingly replied: "Yes."

"That day your father asked you to clean the carriage. , why didn't you clean up the blood on the carriage?" asked the county magistrate.

"Father asked me to clean the carriage, and I cleaned it with a feather duster. I also found ten cents in the carriage. I didn't see the blood on the carriage..." Ran Long said rather anxiously.

"Didn't see it? If you cleaned it with your heart, why didn't you see it?" The county magistrate asked again.

Ran Long's expression became a little sad: "Students are short-sighted. They can't see clearly when they are far away during the day, and they can't see things clearly at night. I looked at the carriage with the oil lamp in the yard that day, and I thought it was quite clean. There are a few dust particles. I think my father usually transports books and cloth for people, and they will not get dirty, so I just use a feather duster to sweep the dust. I have never found blood on the carriage. Unexpectedly, it hurt my father." Ran Long said in a low voice

. Sobbed loudly.

It took Chu Xiaoyun a while to understand what Ran Long meant by short-sightedness. Isn't that what modern people call short-sightedness? Looking at the way he squints his eyes from time to time when he speaks, it is indeed very similar to the way myopia sees things in modern society. I still remember that the child told him when he first met that he would definitely rescue his father from prison after high school. He looked like a nerd, and it was not surprising that he would do such things. I don't know how to read the book, the scholar has not yet been selected, and I have damaged my eyes first, and I am even more dazed than I thought.

He is short-sighted, so he can't see the blood on the carriage at night, which is normal. The coachman thought that his son had already cleaned it up. After all, he also cleaned up the copper coins for himself, so he didn't pay attention to the situation of the carriage. A few days later, because of the Zhihe Bookstore case, the carriage was impounded and the person was arrested. Thinking about it, if he had cleaned the blood stains on the carriage back then, his father probably wouldn't have had the same experience.

It's no wonder that the coachman didn't mention the matter of transporting himself and Yu He back to the county government that day, he didn't even know that his own blood was stained on the carriage.

Now that the truth has come to light, Ran Gui, the coachman, was not involved in the murder of the Zhihe bookstore informant, and the county magistrate declared the coachman acquitted on the spot. Hearing the verdict, Chu Xiaoyun in the hall heaved a sigh of relief. Finally, one person's innocence was repaid, and it was considered a repayment of Ran Gui's kindness for carrying him that day.

Ran Gui's case is closed, but Zhihe Bookstore's case is not yet closed. In the case of the murder of the informant, Xian Cheng and others still insisted on revenge and killing the shopkeeper of Zhihe Bookstore and his assistants. When asked by Chu Xiaoyun that they were all in prison, how would they retaliate?

Yang Yuankai said: "Their family members are outside, so they can handle it."

This reason was far-fetched, and Chu Xiaoyun became more and more sure that Yang Yuankai was involved in this case. However, there is no empirical evidence at present, and this suspicion can only be hidden by itself.

After leaving the hall, Chu Xiaoyun and Yu He talked about the fact that he was going to a neighboring county for business today. Yu He heard the words: "Yunling County is my hometown, and I know you better than you. Together with you, maybe I can help." The two went

to the county magistrate's study to explain their purpose. The county magistrate felt that this matter was feasible, so he allowed Yu He to go with him, and told him not to forget to report to the head catcher Yang Yuankai.

When Yang Yuankai was mentioned, Chu Xiaoyun talked about his doubts, and Yu He, who had just returned, was startled for a while. The county magistrate didn't seem surprised: "Yang Yuankai has been a policeman in Hejing County for more than ten years. He must have some connections in the past ten years. If there is no real evidence, I'm afraid he won't be able to convince people." Chu

Xiao Yun nodded and said: "This subordinate understands that this matter must be investigated and found out."

On the second day, Chu Xiaoyun took Su Wen and Yu He to Yunling County. Yu He rode a horse, but it was inconvenient for Chu Xiaoyun to ride a horse because he was carrying Su Wen, so the county government agreed that Chu Xiaoyun could hire a carriage at his own expense. Thinking that Ran Gui just got out of prison and had no business, Chu Xiaoyun specially hired Ran Gui's carriage to go.

Along the way, Su Wen was quite curious, always sticking his head out of the car window to look out.

Seeing this, Chu Xiaoyun smiled and asked, "Wenwen, is it fun?"

Su Wen nodded happily, "It's the first time I've been out of the county since I grew up."

Chu Xiaoyun said, "I'll take a long rest in the future. Sometimes, I will take you out for a walk around. The great rivers and mountains of the motherland are worth walking around."

Su Wen raised himself up in doubt: "Motherland? What do you mean?"

Chu Xiaoyun was shocked when he realized that he had made a slip of the tongue, and said with a smile: "It means that we have made great achievements. The mountains and rivers are beautiful and the scenery is diverse, and you can increase your knowledge by walking around."

After hearing Chu Xiaoyun's explanation, Su Wen shrank back and nestled in the soft quilt that Chu Xiaoyun made for him, giggling: "Okay, husband Where do I go, where do I go."

The author has something to say: Hey, I feel really guilty after being sick for two days. One day, if there is spare time, I will try to add another chapter. Thank you guys for your continued support!